Trialpay.com / Don't waste your time with customer no service

United States Review updated:

Well I do the free offers and that is part of what they do since they are paid by the advertiser and one of the issues I have is if basically you can prove 100% that it happened, they can say you didn't anytime they want. OR if you are doing a survey to get credit and are half way done, they can say oops on your 10th question you no longer qualify...really? It didn't say anything about qualifying, what it takes to qualify or anything...so they get 10 questions which in itself is a survey and enough for companies to pay for and for all we know everyone doesn't qualify, there is no way of knowing, so you did the work, gave them a ton of info and they can just say sorry...you just wasted your time stupid!

Last but not least, there is no customer service so don't bother. It only works on a simple error. Anything major you are out of luck and they just send auto-scripted emails over and over, never answering questions...only saying and I quote (and this is all you will ever get)
"you must follow the instructions and complete the offer as per the full offer terms of completion. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but as it is left to the discretion of our offer partner to establish the requirements for completion and customer eligibility, we are unable to credit you at this time.

If you would like to receive additional credits, please return to our checkout and select an alternate offer to complete. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know." So basically the "partner" can say I am doing a survey and on the 20th question (after I get all the info I need) the 21st question will say how old are you, and if they enter anything less than 200-years old they don't qualify.

So my suggestion, use them and roll the dice, get ripped off, I told you so and don't waste your time with customer no service.

Comments

• Os
      30th of Jan, 2012
    Trialpay.com - Spent about £80-£90 wanting credits on my game still have not received a single reply
    Trialpay.com
    trialpay.com

Have done 4 offers over the last week non worked... spent about £80-£90 wanting credits on my game still have not received a single reply from them i met EVERY req i always check i meet them. I am going to take further action soon i have not had a single reply to any of my emails they cannot even do that.

• 59
      13th of Feb, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns through this forum. To contact the TrialPay team for help with any promotion you have completed to receive game credits you would need to follow the steps below:
    1. Return to the game where you accessed the promotion
    2. Click on “Earn more”
    3. Click on “Help” on the top right of the TrialPay Offer Wall
    4. Click on “Offer Status” at the top of our FAQ
    5. Click on “Report a problem” next to the offer you feel you did not receive credit for
    6. Please note, you will need to log in with Facebook Connect if this the first time you have contacted us through your game.

By contacting TrialPay in this way, we will be able to link your inquiry with the user record held in our system and it will be possible for us to issue credit to your Facebook account if we find that no credit has yet been applied for the offer in question.
    Regards,
    TrialPay Customer Support

• Wh
      20th of Feb, 2012

I've been reading literally hundreds of complaints about TrialPay & their total lack of customer support & empathy. Having also personally encountered TrialPay's almost "scamlike" procedures & pitiful customer support I'll be doing all in my power to gain some justice.

• Tr
      9th of Apr, 2012

Dear Gerrared,

Thank you for addressing your concerns. I apologize for the frustration you are experiencing with our checkout. At this time we can only credit survey offeres upon receiving notification of a completion. Please note that TrialPay does not generate these surveys and we do not decide the eligibility requirements.

I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but I can assure you that TrialPay is an honest company, with genuine offers and upon receiving notification of a completed survey, your credits will be automatically delivered to your account.

Please feel free to contact us at [protected]@trialpay.com or through your in game support link if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
    Amanda
    TrialPay Customer Support

• Ad
      23rd of Apr, 2012

i have to agree with you
    trial pay is a joke company

i complained over purchasing a dongle that was worth 120 fb credits
    they did issue the credits but said that because i had participated in surveys within there site i was "participating" in the deals and unsubscribing instantly afterwards

erm.. it was a survey you ###s not like i ordered a tv for 3k points and then cancelled the deal 20 minutes afterwards
    yet according to them they can be all snippety and touchy with others but when you log a complaint with them for being ineffective in their actual investigative works
    and actually ascertaining that i participated in anything outside a survey they ignore you and start issuing automated messages

the company is useless there staff is below useless and there knowledge base is beyond useless ..
    do so work with them at your own peril for if something occurs .. well .. warned

• Ad
      23rd of Apr, 2012

okay im a bit mythed as to why it has added amp etc into the message
    that is new

i have to agree with you
    trial pay is a joke company

i complained over purchasing a dongle that was worth 120 fb credits
    they did issue the credits but said that because i had participated in surveys within there site i was participating in the deals and unsubscribing instantly afterwards

the original message without the & etc