Triad / BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES

140 N Walnut StKennett Square, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 484-723-8380
I have been paying for 2 years on my 2006 Kia spectra. I bought it for @16.000- got a loan for 18, 000 and still owe 16, 000. Triad says in the first 2 years of the loan you're paying off the interest. At this rate it will never get paid off. Honestly I would love to get out of this mess, evenif it means repo-but for some reason I think this is just the beginning of this nightmare. Please help!!! We need a class action lawsuit!

Comments

Mi
  15th of Nov, 2008

Triad - Bloodsuckers
Triad
Kennett Square
Pennsylvania
Phone: 484-732-8678

Triad SUCKS! They can kiss my ### if they think after 2 yrs of paying 400 per month and still owing more than my car is worth, that they're getting anymore from me. I'll take the 7 year hit on my credit if they will leave me and my friends and family alone!!! Will they ever get this class action lawsuit?
Ca
  15th of Jun, 2009

Triad - phone conversation
triad auto finacial
10237 hook rd
rapidan
Virginia
Phone: 540-854-9875

I called for the address to send a check for the car payment and they refused to give me the address. they wanted the money right now and after calling them a second time, i again was refused the address, i gave up. they are very not professional.
Jd
  11th of Feb, 2010

Triad - Beware!!!
Triad Financial

Beware!! This company will abuse you and even though you call them and try to work a payment out they will keep calling and taking advantage of you. They will call 5-7 times per day if not more. They are mean and very abusive.
Sh
  14th of Jun, 2011

Triad - Credit Reporting
1302 1/2 63rd Street SE
Everett
Phone: 425-921-5259

I optained a loan from Triad. The account ended up going to collections. I was paying a credit collection agency called AIS Services on this account since 2008. Santander bought out Triad. The Triad account is showing on my credit report for a total of over 14K. Since March 2011, when I learned that Santander aquired the Triad account, I have been paying them. My problem is, the account does not show any payments, even when I presented Santander of proof of payment since 2008...a total of 6400.00 when Suntander took the account over. AIS Servicces provided me with a statement of what I paid and what was still owed on the account. Triad is showing on my credit report for 14K. Santander is also showing on my credit report for the same debt for an addition 25K. I have sent e-mails proving what I had paid prior to Santanders aquisition of the Triad account and what was owed at the time I was contacted by Santander. This was back in March. To date, Santander keeps telling me to forward the e-mail stating what I paid and what was owed. Jason told me he would have to consult his Supervisor. To date, both amounts 14K and 25K are showing on my credit report. The last time I sent the statement from AIS was in May...I have called several times since then and have had to leave a message which cuts me off 1/2 thru my message. I have NEVER received a call back. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. My credit report shows I owe almost 40K for the same debt, when the original bill was 14K, which to date, I have paid 7, 200.00...owing 7K. Has anyone else dealt with this type of highway robbery? Next stop Attorney General, Better Business Bureau. What did you do. Any help, anyone can give me is greatly appreciated. ...Thank you -Shelli

Triad Financial Services Logo Triad Financial Services