Triad Financial / Inhumane
They are inhumane!!! My sister passed away in August. Right after she passed, we had hurricane Ike which delayed settling the estate. I paid two car payments (actually more than the payment) and the account was up to date. Two days ago they came and repossessed the car in the middle of the night. When I called I spoke to the rudest people I have ever encountered. The first woman told me I couldn't get the car, but I could get my possessions. The second woman told me if I sent a death certificate and will showing a beneficiary, that we could get the car back if we paid it off. I asked for a supervisor as the woman was uncommonly rude and she was just as bad. Today I sent the payoff (which was $400 more than yesterday) by Western Union and the woman I spoke to said management was having a fit and she didn't understand why because the account was so up to date. She said we were lucky to be having the car released to us based on the will we sent in. Well, we went to pick up the car and the yard people said the release on the car stated specifically that it was to be released ONLY to my sister who has passed. That was intentional, vicious, and appalling! If anyone does have a class action suit, I'm in!!!
More Triad Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Triad Financial - Scam and cheating 
- Triad Financial Corporation - TERRIBLE LOAN COMPANY/CUSTOMER SERVICE/DON'T EVER GET CORRECT INFORMATION AND THEN TOLD YOU WERE MISINFORMED!!!! 
- Triad Financial - Terrible service!
- Triad/ Road Loans - Service after the contract 
- Triad Financial Corporation - Screwed up my credit report 
- Triad Financial - home loan
- Triad Financial - I had no idea that this company was that horrible
- Triad Financial - Business needs to be investigated
- Triad Financial - Overpaid loan, wrongful repo, falsified credit reporting info
- Triad Financial - Bad credit