Tri Universal Inc, California Marketing Team, LA Marketing, B.A.M. Worldwide Inc... / SCAMS!!

Also included: Marketing Inc, and SC Marketing.

Make sure all you college grads stay away from companies who post a LOT of job posts. That is because they are desperate for help since there is a high turnover rate. They do not tell you until last minute (or until you researched it) that it is a PYRAMID SCHEME!!! That or it is door to door marketing.

Research some of these companies and you'll find complaints from past employees who made almost no money.

Usually you can just call and they will give you an interview without asking anything else but your name!!
Or you can post your resume and they will call you IMMEDIATELY.

Like I said, they are desperate to find poor young employees willing to get an easy job.

STAY AWAY AND REMEMBER---ALWAYS DO RESEARCH!!!

Comments

• Br
      19th of Aug, 2009

I was wondering who these companies clients are and how do you go about doing research on B.A.M or Tri Universal. I was schedualed for an interview with Tri Universal some weeks ago and when I got there I waited about 30mins only to be told I wouldn't be interviewed that day and that someone would call within the next 5 days. That never happended and I found out later that there where 2 more people waiting forthe same interview that had been there over an hour.

• Ta
      19th of Aug, 2009

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea when they called me for an interveiw, how long ago I applied but something still didn't seem right. Especailly since the women who called never gave me the name of the company. So I called back and realized the receptionist only said "marketing" as her greeting when she answered ( red flag number two). So I asked her for the name of the compnay so I can do some research, and she reluctantly told me Tri-Universal Inc. So I typed it in Google, and this is the first thing to show up other than their website and numerouse Ripp-Off Reports. So that interveiw is out, and I really feel as if I want to give them a peice of my mind for potentaily having me drive there to realize it's a MLM! Ugh!

• Ba
      5th of Jul, 2010

is the sc marketing the one in sj????

• Ni
      17th of Feb, 2011

i worked for tri universal when i lost my job last year, and let me tell you you make almost no maney! i made about $170 a week working 6 days a week!! They'll tell you anything you want to hear to make you take the job and then keep the job. i was looking for an event coordinator position and in the interview they told me everyone starts out in sales and then i could work my way up. i found out after i started the event coordinator they had had been with them since they started the company and was part owner!! they then try to sell you on moving up becoming a leader and running your own team...it is defenetely is a pyramid scheme. I would spend 8 to 10 hours a day at a gas station trying to sell their product and the only way up was to sell more than anyone else. i've worked in sales my entire working life and let me tell you there were some days i didnt sell a single thing! and if you dont sell anything, you dont make anything! If you're looking for sales you better off going into retail. You'll make more bottom level than you ever will with this company!

• Ni
      9th of Jun, 2012

This might go contrary to what all of you feel or believe but I WORK for one of these companies and Disagree with your perspective. I personally never made $1000.00 in sales in a week, I did however make more than enough to pay $1200 a month in rent, 100 weekly budget for groceries and pay enough to pay for all my other expenses. I have learned to Budget and I have developed Business and Management skills that would have taken years to develop, or be exposed to, with any other company. I am a college graduate from San Diego State University, with a degree in Integrated Communications Marketing. A decent job even with hard to come and in the end I would be making someone else rich while doing the same thing day after day hating my life and my boss. I agree there is high turn over and this line of work is not for everyone. The kind of person that we look for are self motivated, resilient with a high level of internal locus of control. I have had my bad weeks and I have had some amazing days. My boss would kill me if he knew this but somedays I go close an account and spend the rest of the day at the beach. Again this work is NOT FOR EVERYONE!!! If it were those of us who are in it would not make as much as we do. The biggest issue I see is that the majority of my fellow graduates are ready to sit back and get a paycheck based on what they are told they are worth, probably because they know their not worth much. I, on the other hand, in just 4 month have advanced to a position where I now work from home and make about $1200 a week managing multiple offices. the only difference between me and the 10 or more other people that have come and gone in that short time is that I gave it all I had and I continue to sacrifice things like a social life and "chilling with my friends". I work hard today so that I DON'T have to tomorrow.

If you want to be told what you are worth don't apply to our companies but if you are like me and have the drive to make something of yourself then when one of our admin call you don't forget to thank her for giving you a chance at creating a real future for yourself.