TRI STAR VACUMN / SCAM

1 7727 WEST 6TH AVENUE SUITE E, LAKEWOOD, CO 80214Lakewood, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-232-8966

MY MOTHER FELT SHE HAD TO SIGN THE PAPER OR THE SALESMAN WOULD NOT LEAVE -- MY MOM IS 77 YEARS OLD. SHE SAID SHE WOULD SAY NO AND HE JUST KEPT TALKING AND TALKING. UNTIL SHE FINALLY SIGNED THE PAPER TO GET HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE. THE VACUMN COST A WOMAN ON SOCIAL SECURITY $3000.00. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD FEEL ASHAMED, BUT THEY DONT CARE. MY MOM LIVES IN SOUTH DAKOTA YET THE BUSINESS CARD SAYS COLORADO. I THINK THE SALESMAN THOUGHT MY MOM WAS AN EASY MARK AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT SHE WAS OLD. I CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THEY DID NOT HELP AT ALL. I CONTACTED THE SO CALLED MAIN OFFICE AND WAS TOLD TO BAD SHE WILL HAVE TO HONOR THE CONTRACT AS THE SALESPERSON WAS ALREADY PAID. I THEN DID SEND A LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN SOUTH DAKOTA AND COLORADO. I PLAN ON FAXING THEM EVERYDAY UNTIL I HEAR BACK FROM THEM . SOMEHOW THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. ( BY THE WAY SHE CANT EVEN USE THE VACUMN AS SHE CAN PUT IT TOGETHER.)

Sh

Comments

26th of Jul, 2008

Thank you for posting your notice. We received a Bingo card in the mail saying when we have won a prize and all we needed to do was call and listen about their Tri Star Products. Prior to calling them, I checked the Internet for any information about them an came across a few Scam Notices!! Thank you for letting everyone know that this company is just another Vaccum company looking to over charge and rip off people who work hard for their money. Good luck with getting someone to help you out with you mother and God Bless.