Tri- Star / Complete Fraud

1 Englewood, OH, United States Review updated:

Curt Wages, (if that is really his name), is a con man of the highest degree! He does not pay what he says, he lies every other word, he ditches calls when it is time to pay, he gives costumers used equipment for new. Basically if you run into this company as a sales person, employee, or a potential customer, run like hell.

They will rip you off for sure. They have owed me $250.00 for 2 months and have no intention of paying! The poor lady I sold the machine to did not even get a box, which means she cannot return it even if she wants to! I seem like the bad guy, but he is a piece of dirt. I will personally give $20.00 to anyone who can find him and get me where he is without him knowing, he won't face me if he knows who I am. Please spread the word, don't let this vulture take advantage of you family or friends!

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Nov, 2009

Yes. I know where he is. He is in Merriville, Indiana at 8018 Tyler St., zip code 46410. He just fired me without paying me anything for my work. Three sales and no commision. He fired me for no good reason too. I asked for my check and he said since he fired me, that i don't get commision.