tri-slim.com / fruadulant charges on my credit card

United States Review updated:
4.7
I signed up for a free trial of tri-slim on the internet and I was charged from Fit-fac for 19.95. The web-site stated that you had to pay for shipping. On the left there were all of these advertisements. In the advertisements it signed you up for Fit-Fac. They also charged me for shipping plus 149.00 for 3 months of the diet pills. After I got scamed I looked on the internet and many people are getting scamed like myself please help so more people don't get scamed.

Comments

Ja
  5th of Jan, 2009
Amy,
I read your complaint. I received a trial bottle of Acaiberry with that and now they are charging me $87. What can I do about this?
Ja
  13th of Mar, 2009
I was scammed too and now they are still charging my account. I called them last month to end my so call account and now I have to reorder a new credit card because they won't stop charging me.
Janet
Ma
  23rd of Jun, 2009
I Immediately send the Co. this message after reading the confirmation that there would be an automatic monthly charge on my charge card, which I DID NOT agree to at all, only the shipping charge, for 4.99 was agreed to! Companies like this should be banned from the internet, PERIOD! Plus I can't beleive Dr. OZ backs them! He should be black balling them as the people on here are. The only reason I found this is I was trying to find a phone # so, I could call instead of e-mailing them regarding this issue and came across this info. and was SHOCKED! SURE wish I had seen it before hand.

To Whom it may Concern,

After receiving the confirmation and it stated that there would be an automatic monthly shipment, which I never agreed to nor do I want. PERIOD! I would like the TriSlim Free Sample canceled immediately as that information was not stated when I agreed to try the FREE product and would only pay for the shipping. Only after I received that confirmation was that mentioned and I feel that was very misleading and I DO NOT wish to do business with a company of that sort.

I would have called but the confirmation I printed DID NOT capture the phone number. Thank God the e-mail address was... I tried to get back on the site to get the phone number but, it wouldn't let me get beyond the initial advertisement.

Please e-mail me a response that this issue was resolved. ASAP! As I will be looking for it and will be calling my charge company to let them know what had transpired along with a copy of this e-mail.