Tri-Slim / unauthorized charges

1 Oakridge, OR, United States Review updated:

I ordered a trial over the phone of 1 bottle of Tri-slim, a weight loss supplement for 4.95. I called a cancelled my order of any further tri-slim. I thought we were done 2-3 weeks later there was 149.95 taken out of my account and an additional 15.95. When I called the company they told me that these charges were for different products that were in conjunction with the tri-slim. I said I cancelled my trial of tri-slim and she told me that I did not cancel for the other products. I was not asked if I wanted the other products and did not want them. I asked why if I only made the order for tri-slim and cancelled the order for tri-slim, why cancel an order for something I was unaware of . They are refunding my money, but only after a fight. They only refunded 90% initally. I had to submit a request to their corporate office for the rest.

Comments

• El
      21st of Jan, 2009

please do not send anymore tri slim it made me sick Elizabeth Speiser Hearselvr123@aol.com

21st of Jan, 2009

please do not send anymore tri slim it made me sick

• Bl
      30th of Jan, 2009

i cancelled my order and still got charged how can i get my money back??

• Ju
      6th of Feb, 2009

My daughter ordered the free trial and he failed to cancel the order. Tri slim charged her credit card shipping on the free trial 149. and shipping on the 3 month supply. I found the unopened 3 month supply in her trash and sent it back to the company. They refunded her card minus restocking charges and shipping charges. They then passed along her credit card number to MY FITNESS which has been charging the card 29.99 three times now. These are nightmarish and predatory practices.

8th of Feb, 2009

I have exactly the same story to tell, but I found I was able to get them to agree to refund the $149.95 for the 3 unwanted months, the $15.95 for shipping the 3 unwanted months, the $14.95 for the "restocking" fee and the $29.95 for a magazine I had never heard of. I didn't even have time to use the 2 weeks supply. The pills did not agree with me - be sure and mention that, but the big kicker was as I was getting the run around I mentioned if I didn't get all my money refunded (be sure and ask for a "refund code for each charge), I would take it to my bank and file a dispute charge against them for unauthorized charges. They then assured me each charge would be credited - in fact they said they had already been reversed and I would be getting a confirmation email of these transactions. That has not happened, so I am still going to file a dispute with my bank. The banks will handle this kind of hoodwinking. They are proably already known the the banks. So I am out $4.95 and much wiser.

12th of Feb, 2009

How do you contact these people. I have a $29.95 charge on my card and can't get down to busness on this the number that appears tells me no charge from them. I never received nothing from these people and I am so mad!!!

12th of Feb, 2009

I complained at the BBB. This is a joke!!!

28th of Feb, 2009

Who do I call / write to ??? Don't see any address or phone number! I got screwed too!

28th of Feb, 2009

Ok I got somewhere after two hours of phone calls. TRI SLIM 1-877 238 2124. ACAI 1-800 983 7968. You must call each of these and dispute the charges. You must fight these people - say "I never authorized ANY further shipments..." "... the free trial offer only..." "I am disputing ALL of these charges - including shipping..." "I will be calling the BBB and my local legislature to make a complaint about your dirty business practice..." ALSO call your credit card company and dispute the charges. I was charged of $300 for their FREE trial offer - buyer beware!!. Linda

• Pc
      5th of Mar, 2009

They charge my card for 149.85 and 15.95 shipped charge. I have fight with this company to get my money back. Please dont try the free trial offer

• Ha
      5th of Mar, 2009

For the last two nights I have tried calling the phone number provided with the colon cleanse that came with the TriSlim and it never rings. After about 2 minutes it just hangs up. This is a big scam!!!

• Ro
      10th of Mar, 2009

I am in the proccess of fighting for my money, I had to cancel my credit card, returned items that I did not order with a tracking order so my credit card company can fight it for me.

• Es
      17th of Mar, 2009

The phone # on my bank statement is bogus. They have tried to charge my account the $149 and the $15. Too bad for them I had to change cancel card #1 and get a new one. Now I don't know if I should even bother calling them.

• Bl
      26th of Mar, 2009

I strongly believe everybody should stay away from this company. I got the free sample and canceled over the phone. I thought it was over at that point, but I was wrong. I started getting charges for different things. Like for some fitness website thing for 29.99 a month (that I knew nothing about). So I called once again and complained. They again told me it would be canceled and I would be refunded. Another month goes by and guess what? I was charged again. I called again and the lady kept telling me I had to call some other number to file a claim. Well that kept on going on for months. My bank reversed the charges but because I had no paper work to show them they undid the reverse so those idiots got my money again. I finally changed my banking information, which is a pain and nobody should have to do that!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY POSITIVE REFERALS!!! Everybody should file a complaint with the BBB! SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT BUY OR GET FREE SAMPLE!!!

• Al
      26th of Mar, 2009

the same thing has happened to me, but i dont have the number to cancel the trislim. Can someone please give me the number so i can call

• Am
      20th of Apr, 2009

Company information:
    Tri-Slim
    Oakridge, Oregon

I ordered a trial over the phone of 1 bottle of Tri-slim, a weight loss supplement for 4.95. I called a cancelled my order of any further tri-slim. I thought we were done 2-3 weeks later there was 149.95 taken out of my account in January When I called the company they told me that these charges were for different products that were in conjunction with the tri-slim. I said I cancelled my trial of tri-slim and she told me that I did not cancel for the other products. I was not asked if I wanted the other products and did not want them. I asked why if I only made the order for tri-slim and cancelled the order for tri-slim, why cancel an order for something I was unaware of . They are refunding my money, but only after a fight. They only refunded 90% initally. I had to submit a request to their corporate office for the rest. Then on April 20, 2009 I had a charge agin for $ 149.95 I was told that I could not get a refund because it was longer than 30 days wrong I called in January and cancelled, they said the order was shipped and to send it back, then I mite get a refund, i sent a emil to corporate office for the second time...

• Tr
      21st of May, 2009

If your issue has not been resolved, please send me an email at Corporate@trislimusa.com and I will be able to help you. Thanks,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

• Ds
      27th of May, 2009

I too have been scammed by tri-slim. I have been on the phone at least 5 different times trying to cancel everything. I was told today that my 90% refund has been issued, but that I would have to email corporate to get a full refund of $149.85 and an additional $15.95 which they never really explained what that was for. My next course of action is to cal l my bank and have this scam investigated. I can't believe that this kind of business practice is legal. I will find out if there is any recourse of action.

• Do
      26th of Jun, 2009

Trislim made me so sick!! Doritsenergy@aol.com I had diahrea really bad and huge stomach ache. Plus, i just did not feel right.

• Tr
      11th of Jul, 2009
    Tri-Slim - need a refund which i didn't open
    Tri-Slim
    515 5th St N
    St.Petersburg
    Florida
    Phone: 7274249318
    MCKINNON@YAHOO.COM

i send back 5 bottle of Tri-Slim back in the mail i would like a refund on them they haven;t been open so i should get a refund on it they should send me a check in the mail