Tri Slim/My Fitness / Fraudulent Charges

My Fitness
American Fork
Phone: 1-800-576-9441
I signed up for the Free Trial Offer of Tri-Slim a weight loss supplement. I immediately cancelled my membership to recieve monthly supplies. 3 months later a 29.99 charge began to show up about every 20 days. My credit card company opened a fraud report and reimbursed my account. They asked me to call the company which I did. The gate keepr pretended to be shocked and denied they ever get complaint calls, a Google shows this to be absolutely false!. She said that when you buy Tri-Slim you are automatically signed up for their so called "fitness advice" and billed monthly. This is back door theft if ever there was such a thing! Use the option to speak with someone about billing when you call.

Who wants to join up for a class action???

If you have been victimized by this company, please take the time to also file a report with the Federal Trade commission at: https://www.FTCComplaintAssistant.gov/

My Fitness Mentor
Phone: [protected]:
American Fork, Utah, 84003

A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
I just got the same transaction - had my bank cancel my credit card as a result.
I'm all for class actions.
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Just happened to me. I say we burn em down. Class action and what ever else there is.