Tri Slim/colo cure LLC / unauthorized shipments

1 WA, United States Review updated:

like many before, all I signed for was a free sample. Yea, right! Two unauthorized product shipments later & a total of $220.70 of which only 90% of the product cost was refunded, because of a 1o% restocking fee and refunds for shipping are not possible without authorization from corporate headquarters, I am in total agreement with all of my fellow sufferers out there, because we all read the terms & conditions and all this info was there right? Maybe we just can't read too good ! If you need it, the customer care # is [protected] and the corporate email is corporate@trislimusa.com. You are also signed up for FitFactory, an online fitness support program and shipments of auxillary products that you must cancel SEPARATELY. But again, we all read that in the terms & agreements. I advise every one that this is a big rip off/ scam, so beware.

Sg

Comments

8th of Feb, 2013

I also have been scammed and feel pretty stupid about it. I was charged for 2 shipments I didn't receive of Healthy colon and raspberry ketones.I am contacting my credit card company about fraud. as a smart consumer, we need to research first, but or avoid later. By the way, their customer service lines are a joke! no matter how many times I called and waited, no one EVER picked up. Word to the wise, avoid these products - Healthy Colon and PureberryMax Rasberry Ketone select and the company Cureslim to save your money and time.