Tri "G" Insurance Adjusters/Chuck Geary

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

Recall Notice 2012 Ford Escape

On December 13, 2016, Ford Motor Company sent me a recall notice on our 2012 Ford Escape, VIN Number 1FMCU0EG5KB21327 advising that the Fuel Delivery Module may be defective. This vehicle currently has 13294 miles. It is taken for service every three months to the local Ford Dealer.
This is now March 2017. As of this date, I have heard nothing further regarding this recall notice. There has been occasion I have had a fuel smell in the interior of the vehicle while driving. In view of this, I had to turn the air on as well as partially open the windows. This could develop into a very critical situation when driving. Since Ford cannot provide the proper parts to take care of this recall, I would certainly look to a buy back on this vehicle or, get this recall notice taken care of ASAP and not to wait for some other type of problem to occur.

I have previously sent you a message regarding this situation, but again, it became necessary to send another one since I have had no response for FORD MOTOR COMPANY. When will I hear something. Should I not hear anything from you, there are other steps to take.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree