Tri Clear Acne / Fraudulent withdrawal of funds!

1 Suisun City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8004947260

I was completing a survey and this add jumped in to the site with offer of free trial of tri Clear for acne. I refused the offer. [Or so I thought.) Then I called to state I did not want the product and they should cancel it before the shipment goes out. TRI CLEAR refused stating it would go out anyway. I emphatically told them I would refuse the order. they did not care.

I received the trial pack and sent it back to the company unopened intact at my expense via UPS. Tri Clear refused the package and turned around and charged me an additional $69.99 today. this is nothing short of theft. I have no us e for the product that they are forcing me to take. I have notified my bank to withhold the payment and get the money back for me and no further charges are to be put through again at a cost to me.

TriClear Customer Care
P.O. Box 1699
Suisun City, CA 94585
[protected]–7260.

Ka

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2007

The billing process u are referring to is a process similar to cramming. Many states allow this and say it is legal. I say ###. The problem is this should not be an acceptable method of doing business to begin with.

Contact ur state attorney general, the BBB, local and national media and fight back. Look into a legal aid lawyer and CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD AGAINST THIS COMPANY.