Trg Customer Solutions (Bnymellon Shareholder Services) / BAD COMPANY BEWARE

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4126456000

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF! THEY WILL MAKE ALOT OF PROMISES TO YOU AND DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. NO PAID HOLIDAYS, BONUSES ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO EARN THEY BLAME EVERYTHING ON BNYMELLON. WE WENT ALMOST A MONTH WITHOUT GETTI NG PAID TO SET UP A SO CALL DIRECT DEPOSIT THAT STILL HAS NOT BEEN SET UP. BENEFIT PLAN IS A JOKE. TRG'S HEALTH PLAN IS DO NOT GET SICK. BECAUSE IF YOU GET SICK YOU ARE SCREWED. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT DOCTORS EXCUSES AND YOU HAVE TO PAY ALOT OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK FOR THESE SO CALL BENEFITS WITH A HIGH DEDUCTIBLE IF YOU GO TO THE E.R $350. THE MEDICAL IN INSURANCE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY ALOT OF DOCTORS.
BYMELLON IS NOT ANY BETTER THEY LAID OFF ALOT OF GOOD WORKING AMERICANS AND SENT THEIR JOBS TO INDIA AND FOUND ANOTHER CRAPPY COMPANY TO PASS THE BUCK ON TO COVER UP THEIR HORRIBLE PRACTICES. SHAME ON BNYMELLON!!!

Comments

• 0 Votes

TO ALL TRG EMPLOYEES WHO WORK FOR BNYM. STOP BLAMING TRG. trg is only doing what the client BNYM tells US if you want to complain contact Donna Sorrentino work# 201-680-4784, cell# 917-468-0820 or email donna.sorrentino@bnymellon.com. STOP BLAMING US!!! WE ARE ONLY DOING WHAT IS TOLD.

• Em
      21st of Mar, 2011

I am an Ex- Goldman Sachs employee who has been awarded Restricted stock units, which then got transferred to BNY Mellon account. Now since the time I was notified of an investor ID to log in to their web site - i tried to login and sell off my shares as I was in need of some money. But their website required a web password and a aunthentication number, which was never mailed to me. I repeatedly emailed and even called that bank customer servcie paying a huge amount as I was calling from India. But all in vain! this comany is a rip off, after all my efforts to reach them, and request them to send me the required details so i can login to their website to transact upon my shares, they never sent anything useful. Plus they last sent me a mail saying that 18th March is the cut off to sell my shares, which is lapsed due to THEIR negligence. I waish to take this up legally now. Any suggestions how i go about?

• Tc
      12th of Apr, 2011

A very similar thing happened to me, I got a letter fom BNY Mellon Shareowner services about some stock share that I had. They said that they didn't have my correct address (even though the letter was MAILED to me at my correct address...) and listed an old address. They claimed that if they didn't hear from me in 30 days that my shares would be treated as abandoned property. After several attempts to log in to their site they locked me out and my phone calls were never returned. Guess my shares are invalid now? I have the actual paper shares of stock though so who knows...

• Ab
      12th of Mar, 2012

You are screwed if your stocks or money is held by BNY-Mellon. The website is a mess and impossible to order a sell or transfers of anything. I had Fidelity suck everything out because I just could not get the website to handle it.
    Also, a response (by email) would require 3 to 5 days each time and the guy handling it was an idiot that got it wrong every time.

Note: In 20years with Fidelity, I have never had a complaint. There is nothing positive about BNY-Mellon other than I am out of there.