Trendsgal.com / thieves!

I accidentally found TrendsGal website and decided to give it a try. But that was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I made an order in early January and received nothing yet. Today is the last day of February and still nothing. I tried to contact them many times but never received a response. I'm very disappointed with the lack of customer support. I also contacted USPS and found out that the tracking number TrendsGal gave me doesn't exist! Lesson learned, never again I will order from these thieves!

• TrendsGal.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 29, 2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
    Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number and your issue in details.Here is link: http://support.trendsgal.com/
    Please kindly make a note of that you have sibmit a review on omplaintsBoard.com, then we will try our best solve it for you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards
    Trendsgal Customer Service

La
Feb 29, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 21, 2016

I cannot get ahold of anyone...I was supposed to get my shipment from Fed ex however I never received it..I want my money back almost 150 bucks