TrendsGal / refused refund

United States Review updated:

Awful! Horrible customer service! I signed up for the VIP option and paid $9.99. When I went to complete my order the shipping cost more than my items. I decided not use this website. When I asked for my money back (as i will never be using the website) they basically told me too bad. I would never order from a site that does not care aboutgood customer service. They certainly do not care about how they treat their customers and only care about getting their money. I mean, how dare they refuse to give me my money back! They pretty much stole from me! I asked for my money back literally about 10 minutes after i paid it! Everything is operated in Asia. No one even speaks decent English. I'm aware of the items they sell and you can get the same items for cheaper on other sites. Do yourself a favor and move on! Don't waste your time with this ghetto site!!!

• TrendsGal.com Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2016

Dear sabrinalocks,
    We regret any inconvenience that we cause on this issue.
    As a valued customer for us, we would like to resolve this problem for you, could you please reply to us under this comment with your order number or contact us here https://support.trendsgal.com/ticket/ticket/index and send us a ticket with title "message from complaintsboard "?
    Best regards,
    Trendsgal Customer Service

Sa
Jan 8, 2015

Comments

• Sm
      4th of Oct, 2015

Breach of contract by Trendsgal because they advertised the items to be of excellent quality which is why I ordered the items in the first place. They have intentionally deceived me in the hope I will not return your items because of the high cost of return postage and difficulty of receiving a refund. By law I am to receive a full refund including postage paid because the items are NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.The seller is refusing issue a full refund. They have offered a partial refund for the items only minus the high postage I paid. I don't think it is fair that I am out of pocket because the seller sent me poorly constructed garments.I ordered these items on good faith and paid with my hard earned money for garments not fit for purpose. I am still awaiting my FULL refund.

• Ah
      28th of Mar, 2016

This was my 1st order. They took my money, shipped to the wrong address AFTER sending me a confirmation e-mail with the correct address and phone number I provided and then after a month and inquiring they refuse to accept the confirmation email copy sent to them and showed their mistake, they still will not refund my money or reship the order to the correct address and offered only to put points on my account for a discount off a future order. DO NOT ORDER WITH TRENDSGAL.COM