Trend Micro Antivirus / double charge and unable to install
After many Ad pop-ups telling I had 39 virus to get rid of, I decided to go ahead and buy the item.
For some reason, that I still do not know, no change was taking place; I thought that maybe I did not do
something right while trying to install; so I went ahead and did the same thing again on 10/30/08.
No luck with my second trial.
RESULT: I was charged double in my credit card and still I was not even able to make it work in my
computer. So I had to buy a Norton Antivirus 2009 in Office Max.
I think those charges should be removed from my card for those two reasons.I'm willing to answer any
More Trend Micro Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program 
- Trend Micro - maximum security 
- Tri*Trend Micro - unauthorized credit card charges