trees / most of trees died right away

1 RR2 Box 396A, Kunkletown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-381-5034

I purchased 8 trees from fastgrowingtrees.com approx. Sept. 2007. Two 3ft birch trees, 1 5ft crape myrtle, 2 3ft autumn blazes, 1 pear, & 2 purple ash. I re-
ceived 6 trees in late november-very risky to plant at this time because of the onsetting winter. I planted the pear, which did survive nicely. I also planted the au-
tumn blazes, 1 survived, 1 died-but most importantly when received these two trees were virtually sticks, no foliage whatsoever! The birch trees were also ONLY STCKS, maybe 1/4" in diameter-RIDICULOUS, also no foliage, which I potted, and both died.
I also potted the crape myrtle, which was in the best condition of all, but died immediately. The ash trees I finally recieved in late December-much too late to plant
which i potted, and both died. So for my apprx $1000.00 I have one 4ft. pear tree, and a stick of an autumn blaze. Obviously a HORRIBLE COMPANY to deal with-fastgrowingtrees.com. Their internet license should be revoked. I've complained on numerous occasions-to no avail!!!

Comments

• St
      15th of Jun, 2008

You're the idiot for buying trees online.

• Je
      15th of Jul, 2008

I purchased a 6-7 foot Heritage River Birch Tree from FastGrowingTrees.com. What I received was a dried up twig!!!

I paid $152 for a "mature" tree. The leaves were dry and crisp and it looked like a 6-7 foot twig. It had almost no root system attached.
    Customer Service people are total jerks!!!11