Treasury dept. / Sweepstakes

1 10120 W. Flamingo Rde, STE #4Las Vegas 89147, NV, United States Review updated:

I have receive A Treasury Notice of winnings For the amount of $997, 997.97 if I send $20.00 processing fee from this sweepstake.It was receive on about early Feb. I have not heard back since $20.00 was sent. I have also received numerous other sweepstakes of such the same nature of sending $20.00 processing fee's. Now what I do know of sweepstakes, they are not suppose to ask for money, is this right.

Comments

• So
      27th of Feb, 2009

Hello...las vegas, so you wanted to get nearly i million big ones by sending in 20.00? Listen, i will give you 5 milion if you send me 40.00...you, living in sin city, the home of the biggest rip off casinos, where 99% of the people leave with less money than they came in with, should know better...YOU WERE SCAMMED DUMBO...when ill you ever learn, you dont get something for nothing...if you yhave a lot of money to burn, go give it to some homless man, you will feel better and you will do a good deed, the guy you sent 20.00 to, is laughing all the way to the bank...

• De
      1st of Apr, 2009

I received the very same advertisement which I knew its a scam. They all are!! I checked them out on BBB.org. Like I do with all scam letters. They were not listed at all on the site. That tells me they are NOT a true company and they are 100% Scam Artists. If you get the letter of bribery do not send it out! Plain and Simple! Beware of any letters that want your money to get something in return which is too good to be true scam!! Be Smart People Check all Companies out on bbb.org first...Thanks!!

• Ka
      6th of Apr, 2009

i received the same letter.u almost got me. go play with ur self.if i can win 999, 997.97 by sending 20.00 then there is cold water in hell.

• Ka

i agree its a hoax.

6th of Apr, 2009

i just got a letter said i won and am a cash prize winner. I also sent all thier processing fees i just sent the final letter for my check. Through ceirifed mail and thiers no record of it being deliverd. I havent heard from them. I try to call there number and theres no answer. ISthere a number you guys know. SOME LEGAL ACTION HAS TO BE DONE.

• Za
      20th of Jun, 2009

I have also received a similar letter just today, and have been receiving so many, and I actually sent money so many times, but keep on getting the same letters again and agian... which one is real is hard to believe. All are just rip offs, and all they keep on asking is for money... Thank God I checked this one atleast, before sending the money whether $20 or less. So far I have sent alot to so many of these, that I feel all of them are scams until I actually see a real check or a real contact from someone.

• My
      10th of Aug, 2009

Do not send any money I get these letters all the time and they target woman most. Do this when you get them send them back with no money and then write on the return invoice got cash! I get 2 or 3 a week all want money. Come on people, we know when they got a fish and we are not biting the bate. All scams want money drill that in your heads and when the day comes and you don't have to send money, is when you really did win the big one. lo!

• Sm
      7th of Nov, 2009

thanks to all you people that late people about the scams out there its hard sometimes you just get suck in to it times are hard right now and they true to get people anyway they can so once a can thanks

• Te
      12th of Jan, 2010

need to file a criminal complaint with the local police either in your local or in vegas.
    that is the only way to get them nailed.

you can also send all the information to the FBI or postal service so they can investigated for wire fraud etc.
    since most of this sounds like it crosses states lines the FBI could easily be involved.

good luck

• Te
      12th of Jan, 2010

also you might want to try and track down the mailing house they used to send out the scam information.
    it is not likely they hand did all this and had to have someone help them

• Fr
      19th of Jun, 2011

The Haffa short Sale Program is a joke thanks to Bank of America. I Hired an attorney to try and get a modification and I was denied even though I was a Partially disabled war Veteran. I was also denied the Haffa Short Sale. I have been cut back fromwork for two years now, and my wife does not work. I recieve a little money from the VA in which I have PTSD from the Vietnam War. These Banks are just ripping people of I could of use the 3000 dollars to move. Now I recieved a cash offer but the sale date is June 24 and I am not sure if the Bank will foreclose anyway. When this is over I contacted a Law firm out to sue Bank of America. Boy is this a great country.