Tread Quarters Discount Tire Auto Service Centers / told repairs needed that were not needed

Took my car in for an inspection to Nimmo Parkway (Virginia Beach, VA) location and I was told engine mount was bad and had to be replaced to pass inspection, which I agreed to have replaced. 800 miles later took in for an oil change and was told same mount that had just been replaced was cracked again due to second mount being bad and I had to have both replaced. Informed them I would not pay to have the same mount replaced and they agreed to replace free of charge. Took car in for replacement and told them I would have the second mount replaced at the dealership and just wanted the first one redone and...amazingly...when they went to replace the first mount there was now nothing wrong with it. Said there was a "miscommunication." Manager (Steve) was rude and never apologized. Drove my car directly to the dealership and they found that the first mount was not cracked nor was the second mount bad. Makes me wonder if the first mount was ever bad... CONSUMER BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS!

Ka