Travelsmoove / travel scam

1 SG Review updated:

I spent total of S$844 for 4 PAX for a trip to Phuket Thailand. The details is I have bought the deals from Streetdeal Singapore dated 12/06/2012 for 3D2N Phuket + Flights! Stay 2 Nights at 4* Phuket Tropical Resort + 2-way Flights + Breakfast + WIFI + 20% F&B Discount Voucher + Late Checkout (worth $312). Valid till
May2013! I have booked on 24-26 November 2012. I have yet to receive E-voucher AT LEAST 14 days before the flight from TravelSmoove. I followed up via email but no response. I tried calling them, all i got is voice recording... when about to leave a message, I got response that voice mailbox is full. I went to their office today but it was close. If the intended travel won't push through, I want full refund.

Go

Comments

• La
      Dec 04, 2012

me from TROPICAL RESORT, I ALSO DID NOT GET MONEY YET FROM TRAVELSMOOVE.COM CAN YOU HELP ME

• Su
      Jan 02, 2013

I have spent close to SGD 1500 for 3 day 2 night trip to HKG for 3 pax (plus top up of 1 night extention) with this company and till now they havent paid my refund to me even though they promised of a full refund on 21-Dec. Im suppose to travel on 11-Nov but my trip was only cancelled on th 9-Nov. Confirmed it's a scam and they are unreachable. So what is streetdeal doing for customers? Arent they supposed to assist to get back the refund for their customer too?

• Su
      Feb 01, 2013

Streetdeal ?? I guess they are also in trouble with so many complaints and claim made against them.. They don't have guts like Living Social or Groupon who is gentleman enough to refund their affected customer based on payment that they made directly to them. Fair enough that those amount paid directly to Travelsmoove has gone down to graveyard..Shame on Travelsmoove for cheating so many people in order to get that amount.. They should go for those big fish out there - just need to trap few of this and you will be billionaires, not millions...Scolding, cursing and swearing from your victims will haunt your life... Better go for plastic surgery to mask off your shame.. Pui, pui

Apr 08, 2013

i am very disppointed with the steal deal, they anyhow deduct my membership fees for 2 mths $16, and their staff promises to refund me, but all are empty promise, call them, email them all never reply u? i ready hope that, everyone should gather together and do not puchase from them, this kind of company how can do business???????????/
    i hope this company should kick away