TravelOne / customer service

1 St Thomas, Virgin Islands, United States

My name is Tava Pender and on 10/4/18 I booked #[protected] flight on line for 12/3/18 from Virgin Islands to St. Louis, MO. After booking I realized I had a 20 hour layover and would not arrive until 12/4/18 at 11:09pm. I called Travel One within the 24 hour time frame to see if another flight was available and the agent told me he would check and call me back. I did not hear back so I called the next day to follow up and was told I was past the 24 hour period and tried to explain what happened but was told to either book a new flight or pay up to $400 for cancellation fee and airline penalties. I do not feel I was at fault because I called within the 24 hour period and now I am being told I am stuck with the flight or be out more money to change it. I believe I should be refunded my money for the ticket, which was over $200, die to the negligence of the agent who put me over the 24 hour time frame when he did not call me back. Please help me to resolve this issue and getting my money refunded. You may respond to my email at ms. [protected]@gmail.com or my cell [protected]. Thank you so much for your assistance.

• Updated by Tpender, Oct 29, 2018

It has been three days and i have to hear from any one regarding my previous complaint. This matter is becoming unreal to wait day after day just to speak to someone. Please respond via email or my cell number as indicated in previous complaint.
    Tava Pender