Travelocity / told me I had a reservation... issued a fake confirmation!!!
Here's what Travelocity did to me in a nutshell...
-I booked my airplane ticket for Vegas back in February through Travelocity.
-I then received an email two weeks before my trip telling me that my flight back was landing in Myrtle Beach. Not LaGuardia like I had booked.
-I obviously got cornered into cancelling my flight after 3 hours of being on the phone with Travelocity because I AM FROM JERSEY.
Why in the world would they put me on a flight to Myrtle Beach?????
-After 3 to 4 more hours of arguing with Travelocity that this was their fault and they should be obligated to put me on a different flight with no extra cost to me, they finally gave in.
-They told me that I was confirmed on a Jet Blue flight and they would pay the difference, because obviously by now flights cost about a grand, whereas I paid 400 dollars back on February.
HERE'S THE BEST PART:
I get to the airport. THERE'S NO RESERVATION. AND MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL WAS NOT VALID.
Moral of the story:
NEVER BOOK THROUGH TRAVELOCITY. THEY ARE ###.
For all of you that care whether or not I ever made it, I did. I booked the last ticket to Vegas directly throught Jet Blue for $700 more then I originally paid.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental