Travelocity / told me I had a reservation... issued a fake confirmation!!!

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Here's what Travelocity did to me in a nutshell...

-I booked my airplane ticket for Vegas back in February through Travelocity.

-I then received an email two weeks before my trip telling me that my flight back was landing in Myrtle Beach. Not LaGuardia like I had booked.

-I obviously got cornered into cancelling my flight after 3 hours of being on the phone with Travelocity because I AM FROM JERSEY.

Why in the world would they put me on a flight to Myrtle Beach?????
-After 3 to 4 more hours of arguing with Travelocity that this was their fault and they should be obligated to put me on a different flight with no extra cost to me, they finally gave in.

-They told me that I was confirmed on a Jet Blue flight and they would pay the difference, because obviously by now flights cost about a grand, whereas I paid 400 dollars back on February.

HERE'S THE BEST PART:
I get to the airport. THERE'S NO RESERVATION. AND MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL WAS NOT VALID.

Moral of the story:
NEVER BOOK THROUGH TRAVELOCITY. THEY ARE ###.

For all of you that care whether or not I ever made it, I did. I booked the last ticket to Vegas directly throught Jet Blue for $700 more then I originally paid.

Ca

Comments

• Ca
      27th of May, 2008

Here's what Travelocity did to me in a nutshell...

-I booked my airplane ticket for Vegas back in February through Travelocity.

Why in the world would they put me on a flight to Myrtle Beach?????

HERE'S THE BEST PART:

Moral of the story:
    NEVER BOOK THROUGH TRAVELOCITY. THEY ARE ###.