Travelocity / how they cheat you

I booked a nights stay with Travelocity at Best Western Hotel.

The listed price was $95 and when I confirmed the booking it said taxes are applicable and brought the charges to $114. When i got to the hotel they charged me Taxes all over again and i ended up paying $133.

The best part is that in the reservation confirmation came from Best Western and clearly stated

Reservation Amount - $114

Estimated Taxes - -

TOTAL STAY - $114

So when you book at Best western or another hotel for that matter BE careful, as we all know it Travelocity isn’t the best way to book a hotel.

Va

Comments

Mi
  23rd of Jun, 2009

I booked 14 days Mediterranean cruise + flight + Hotel package with Travelocity.com on May 2009.

After booking I received conformation that show I got one night hotel before cruise day.

The contract clearly showed that hotel check in on July 11 and check out on July 12.

Now it is time to conform all trip and I have been told there is no hotel.

I know other travel agent didn't offer the package which include hotel.

Since Travelocity.com offer the hotel I am very happy to take this offer.

I checked several times with Travelocity.com of the hotel offer. Each time they pretty sure I will get hotel

and they write down the check in and check out time on the contract.

Now I have been total there is no hotel by their agent and the curies supervisor Brenda.

I sent them the contract showed hotel check in and check out time. But this time I got the different

story that they won't follow the contract. I just simply won't get hotel.