Travelocity / refund problems!
I echo other complaints about obtaining a refund from Travelocity. During the summer of 2007 I purchased a domestic airline ticket through Travelocity. Although I later found out that a paper ticket was not required, I was informed by Travelocity at the time of purchase that a paper ticket was required. Unfortunately, Travelocity mailed the paper ticket to the wrong address, so I did not have the ticket when I began travel. I had to buy another ticket.
I filed a request for refund, but it has now been over six months since I traveled, and I have received nothing to date but additional emails. I do not know if I will ever receive a refund, but I do know that I will never use Travleocity again. The Customer Service Department makes it so difficult to obtain a refund that, I assume, most people just give up. I will advise friends not to use Travelocity if possible.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental