Travelocity / aig travel insurance and deceptive and deceptive and discriminatory practices by travelocity

1 United States

I booked a trip August 2nd for one night on August 3rd. Trip [protected]. I was Leary of bollocking due to the pending weather and my debilitating chronic anxiety caused by driving in the rain. When Travelocity offered me trip insurance I was excited to receive peace of mind about my trip.
As it turned out, the storms were horrific that night. Paralyzed with fear I pulled over on the highway and waited several hours before choosing to turn around and go home disappointed that I was missing meeting up with peers.
I went to file my claim with AIG and here is where the disaster begins. I will attract their cold, uncaring, and discriminatory responses that basically say "sorry you were afraid of the rain, but it's not covered". Severe and crippling anxiety is not a fear, it is a prison sentence. I will attach their responses. I feel since Travelocity recommended AIG for such emergency, they are equally as culpable. I simply want what's mine returned to me. I never touched an item in that hotel, never stepped foot on their property, and basically spent a lot of my night on the side road terrified. I do not know how this is not weather or medical related. Please contact me so we can resolve this without further parties being involved.
Glenn Gould