Travellink Unlimited / Rip off

1 2950 East Flamingo Road, Suite CLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

This company took $8000 of our money and then canceled our reservation on the day of the show saying "the homeowner took a better deal". Then they refused to give us our money back, leaving us with nowhere to stay and no money to pay for it!

How can companies commit fraud like this??? Save yourself a horrible experience, NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRAVELLINK UNLIMITED!

Fr

Comments

• Tr
      17th of Mar, 2009

This is a fraudulent complaint submitted by the client. The original transaction called for $8, 000, but was only charged $4, 000 as they cut back on their duration of stay, which amounted to one week.

During their stay, they were accommodated in a luxury home that normally calls for $5, 000 for the new timeframe. In addition, they exceeded their people count that was originally agreed during the discovery process of the sales cycle. The exceeded count resulted in the client requiring an additional luxury home, so in accommodating their extra members, they were accommodated in a second home that normally goes for $3, 000, but were not charged.

So for the $4, 000 the client paid, they were more than compensated as they were accommodated in two homes that totaled $8, 000.

The attorneys are looking into this matter and we are contemplating filing a suite against the client for tortious interference. Client could be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We realize the economy has taken a toll in today’s market, but it does not warrant a false complaint that cost everyone extra money and time.

• Mi
      22nd of May, 2009

I agree please do not use this company for any rentals. They will do everything in their power to rip you off. They should be shut down

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2009

I wish i could give these guys 0 stars because they are a bunch of scammers. I rented a house from them for 2 months over the summer. The only thing I was really concerned with was a working AC because I had my dog who has breathing problems with me in Las Vegas over the summer. We discussed this prior to my check in and I told them of my concerns. Alas, 3 weeks with no AC, no return of phone calls. Fast forward 2 weeks later, they disconnected all their phones and now wont respond to emails so on top of this they are stealing my safety deposit too. Also was grossy overcharged for my rental property (and thats not even a big deal). I'm now in the process of filing a law suit against this company because they wont even respond to an email and all their phones are disconnected. THESE GUYS ARE 100% SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS THERE ARE A TON OF REPUTABLE AGENTS IN LAS VEGAS THAT WILL HELP YOU HONESTLY.

ALEX YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG. RETURN MY EMAILS AND GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME YOU LITTLE ###.

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2009

i think its funny that alex is calling this complain fraudulent. the only fraud here is your company alex. GO ### yourself

• Yo
      14th of Sep, 2009

alex and konstantino are a couple of ###s i used to work for them and they left me and my friend on the street with no money even on Christmas he made us work so he could help us out with some money he said but the ###ing ### didn't answer his phone after we were done cuz he was at his family Christmas dinner the piece of ### didn't pick us up til after midnite when my sister and my little niece were waiting for me and when the mother ###er drop me off at home i asked him for the money and he said he didn't have any i even asked for at least 20 bucks to buy a little cake or something and he mother ###er told me if i wanted a check he would give it to me the next day what a piece of ### people like that just kill the world please if he did that to his workers imagine what he does and says about the people who rent from them don't do any bussiness with them please!!!

8th of Dec, 2009

Yes Konstantino kouris Is a very dangerous person. Be careful, & never deal with him!

• Po
      10th of Dec, 2009

I rented with Travellink at a rental unit, last year. I never had a problem, in fact my unit was foreclosed and Konstantino rented out a travellink unit for me within a few days.
    They even sent me back my full deposit check after I broke lease, so he can't be as bad as you guys make him out to be. He dealt with my situation honestly and was surprised by all the negative reviews, maybe you guys are just bad tenants!!!

• Ve
      29th of Aug, 2012

Scammer Konstantinos A. Kouris, who lost his mortgage agent license for doing illegal things here in Las Vegas Nevada. He has one particular residence that he has multiple mortgages on for the full value of the home...in multiple states with multiple lenders - isn't this blatant mortgage fraud? The sum of his willful fraud is over a million dollars a great deal more than Shafik Hirji. Kouris (Konstantin, Konstantino, Konstantinos - depending on his mood at the time) has several hundred thousand dollars of an investors money which he is refusing to return (has been for over a year) - Kouris is not licensed as a real estate agent, a loan modification specialist, a property manager or a real estate investment specialist in the state of Nevada, yet he has done all of the above. Documentation exists showing that he was renting out bank owned units when he had no right to do so, which I would be happy to supply to you and your Mortgage Fraud Strike Force. Mr. Kouris's wrongful illegal deeds do not stop here...tax evasion, hiding of assets in a bankruptcy with the help of others, illegal businesses, no workman's compensation on his employees as required by nevada law...he makes Mr. Hirji look like a saint. Kouris and his accomplices can be found at All Real Estate Inc, located on Howard Hughes Parkway, 3753 Howard Hughes Pkwy, Suite #200 - the pony-tail he sports makes it easy to identify him...he is already on the police radar why not put him where he belongs - behind bars! ps: he was also a director of Travilliant a company which ripped off investors for over a million dollars. And let me not forget the fact that he participated in the Meridian Private Residences illegal hotel program with his unlicensed company called Travel Link Unlimited, which he was the sole owner.

23rd of Feb, 2015

I'm in the process of dealing with this ### hole now, nothing he says is true and he operates this company illegally. He threatened to kill me because he did n ot like me questioning his agent on why she allowed a lease to be signed while another tenant still occupied the dwelling. I'm planning on filing multiple law suits against him. I'm actually writing this while waiting to file charges against him for a death threat. He had made the wrong enemy this tim