Travel.IndiaTimes.com / Cheating after booking the tickets!

1 India

I had got very bad experience with travel.indiatimes.com. I had booked a international ticket through their website. When i searched i shows ticket is available for Rs 1,38,000 (for 4 passengers) and once i paid and waited for my e-ticket. Even after a day i haven't received any information in mail or call from indiatimes. Then i called their customer care and got into big shock. They told my booking is not confirmed where as my credit card being charged. And they told there is not ticket available for the trip. When i asked the reason they told because of link down from the airline i got the ticket at cheaper rate than it was originally. Then asked them to refund my money immediately they told ticket is available but there is a fair difference for 14,000 i need to pay for each passenger. When i shouted they told in terms and condition they clearly mentioned that until PNR is sent to me the ticket are treated as not purchased. Then why did they charged me unnecessarily and i can't book from any other travels as i don't have balance in my account, which delayed my booking and eventually i paid more money to get ticket from other site. One good thing is they did the refund bit faster (in 4 working days).