Travelgeniotravelgenio changed of my flight

Hi

I have tried to contact Travelgenio through all kind of channels, but not getting any feedback.

I received an mail regarding telling me that my flight has been changed the day after i finalize my booking, and asking me to pay extra 60 Euros.

The thing is, I cannot make this new proposed flight as i am flying to Japan from Taiwan at 5:30 am on 24 Dec2018.

Where the new proposed flight will only land on the 24th dec 2018 at 12pm.

I have already sent an email to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com

But did not get a response.

Please assist.

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response · Oct 05, 2018

Andy, of course we can help you with your booking changes. Sometimes airlines change their flight plans and our agents inform passengers about the possible alternatives. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com and we will inform you about the latest flight schedule and the alternatives they gave us in case they don't suit your plans. Regards

• Updated by andy chen · Oct 18, 2018

I have sent email to that email address, but not getting any replies...

An
Oct 05, 2018

Comments

• Kl
      Oct 24, 2018

Hi Andy, please let me know if you had any success with TravelGenio. There seems to be a common thread with this company and I think we need to get as many people as we can to find out how to tackle this situation.

• Ed
      Dec 10, 2018

I also have issue about flight change. The terms about flexible ticket is somehow strange. I booked one round ticket, and used the first way from DUS to PEK.While when I tried to change the return flight on different date but same airplane and same flight code, I was told by Travelgenio that it can not succeed, since all flexible option must be changed before the first flíght! It is totally unreasonable.