[Resolved] Travelgenio / payment not received

Yesterday evening 25/07/2018 I booked a ticket Dakar - Palermo (one way). I'm supposed to fly with Iberia on the 18th of August.
After submitting the request including my credit card details, I haven't received any message concerning my booking's confirmation.
Do I consider that the payment was not processed? Please let me know as soon as possible as pices are increasing and I need to book my ticket.
Thank you!
Silvia Di Santo

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jul 26, 2018

Hi Silvia, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

Si
Jul 26, 2018

Comments

Jul 31, 2018

DO NOT BOOK YOUR TICKET WITH THESE ROBBERS. Pay the extra money with someone who has a good reputation. It could be one of the worst decisions you will ever make if you book with Travelgenio.