[Resolved] Travelgenionot finished reservation 8906511

Dear Madam/Sirs,

on 28.10.2017 I was trying to reserve 4 tickets from Las Palmas to Sal, but payment didn't go through because of rejection on my credit card. But you did charge me a sum of 18, 91€ for, to me unknown reason. Please send me explanation (and Invoice for this amount) and return the improperly invoiced amount. After that, i will try to reserve another 4 tickets.
Thank you.
Best regards.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Nov 03, 2017

Hi Jan. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

• jhnim610's Response, Jan 02, 2018

i wrote my name incorrectly and i want to request a refund with my plus insurance so i can book again

Ja
Nov 03, 2017

Comments

• Me
      Aug 14, 2018
    Travelgenio - Tickets not received!!
    Australia

I booked tickets for a flight from bangkok to Chang Mai, the flight is tomorrow 07.08.18 and I still haven't received my tickets.

Tickets booked on 03.08.18 in the name of Melissa Bencik

• Mw
      Aug 14, 2018
    Travelgenio - Paid more than amount confirmed on final payment page
    Singapore
    travelgenio.com

27Jul18
    Final charge reads S$2, 821.03 prior to entering credit card details.
    But was charged S$3008.26?
    What is this???

•   Aug 15, 2018
    Travelgenio - I sended too many E-mail but they don't read my E-mail
    Korea (South)

I would like to cancel my flight ticket
    so I sended too many E-mail but never read my E-mail

• Zp
      Aug 15, 2018
    Travelgenio - Air Tickets
    India

I have booked tickets. Details are enclosed hereby. But do not received Copy of Air Tickets. Please help us.

My email id is - [protected]@zpowerbatteries.com

Look forward of your earliest response.

Thanks.

Regards

• Pe
      Aug 15, 2018
    Travelgenio - I need a contact number in Australia
    Australia

I have tried and tried to change a flight but cannot even find my booking on the website. The same thing keeps coming up but no information at all. Totally frustrating and very bad service.

• Lu
      Aug 20, 2018
    Travelgenio - Customer service
    Australia

All those lazy [censored].. Why give us the customer service number to call when no body is picking up.. Please do your job properly and stop messing with people..!!

• Vi
      Aug 20, 2018
    Travelgenio - Flight booking
    Alkharj
    Saudi Arabia

Hi, My booking os showing cancelled even after successful completion of payment through my credit card (visa). Appreciate quick response as i need to travel on 2nd march.s

Booking code Travelgenio:9898356

Booking code Galileo: MWT14Y

Booking status:Cancelled

Aug 31, 2018

@Visakh Viswesaran They stole your money. That's all there is to it. They are scum of the earth. Call your bank and lodge a transaction dispute because you will never see your money again if you don't. Sorry to put it in such blunt and harsh terms but that is what we are dealing with here. I hope you get it fixed.

• Fr
      Aug 29, 2018
    Travelgenio - Flight modification not granted
    Portugal

I tried to change my reservation within the first 24h after my reservation.
    Travelgenio operators refused to change it even if confirmed by TAP the possibility to proceed with the modification.
    Travelgenio incurred on an ilegal behavior as they did not guaranteed my right as a consumer, under the applied laws.

• Jh
      Sep 01, 2018
    Travelgenio - refund
    Korea (South)

hello my name is Jun Ho Chang and my ticket number is [protected] - CHANG YUNKYUNG and another [protected] - CHANG JUH HO

and I want a full refund since I have the plus cancel insurance.

send me a email [protected]@naver.com asap plz

• St
      Sep 02, 2018
    Travelgenio - ticket reservation
    Cyprus

I have reserved a ticket for Kiev - Larnaca on the 25th April 2018 with flight PS 341 with Ukrainian Airlines . You have charged me with 73.88 GBP on the 15th December 2017. Since today i have not received the ticket or any confirmation about the ticket reservation. Please let me know why...

• Kh
      Sep 02, 2018
    Travelgenio - Ticket reservations time
    Saudi Arabia

I have booked 2 tickets from DAMMAM to DUBAI on Dec 14, return on Dec 16 and both selected time were on PM time. Unfortunately, I received the E-tickets on AM time.
    Would you please change them to PM time.

• Ra
      Sep 19, 2018
    Travelgenio - I had no tickets when I arrived at the airport
    Spain

I bought a ticket from TravelGenio by entering my credit card details. Then they canceled my booking without notifying me, and I realised that the day of the flight, and had to pay triple the price for a new ticket.

• Ce
      Oct 22, 2018
    Travelgenio - my ticket
    Spain

Hi, I got round way ticket from Alicante to Berlin and they got my 10 euros for reservation and I can't buy my ticket or I can't do any reservation. Travelgenio swindled me !!!

• Ng
      Oct 23, 2018
    Travelgenio - price is not clear
    Israel

Hello,

I bought couple of tickets and the price that was displayed was 701 Euro for both tickets.
    After filling my credit card details and purchase the tickets, the sum jumped to 772 Euro.
    Why is that?
    Please make sure that my card will be charged for 701 Euro.

• Vi
      Oct 31, 2018
    Travelgenio - Bwing charged inspite of not confirming the payment
    Kuwait

Hi i retracted the payment to my recent flight booking with reference R2M92C.was still booked for the same.i would like a refund.The payment getaway did not intimate me of any OTP nor did it intimate me of any confirmation, however it proceeded with deducting the amount.

• Gi
      Nov 05, 2018
    Travelgenio - Cancelled booking
    Finland

Cancelled my booking without informing me and not sending money back, customer service not answering to phone calls or emails, total rubish and scaming company.

• Sr
      Nov 12, 2018
    Travelgenio - refund amount for cancellation of booking
    madrid
    travelgenio.com

[Travelgenio.com - Contact #1107241] Cancel Booking

I haven't got refund for cancelling the ticket .It has been 20 days from the date i cancelled.your support said that they are going to refund but i didnt got anything.

Please look the attached photo for more description.