Travelgenioincorrect price

I purchased 2 tickets to fly from Istanbul to Skopje from travel2be website on June 12th. The flight is for August 12 at 7 am. The advertised amount on the website for two tickets is 268.34 EUR, however my credit card was charged an additional 65 EUR fee on top of the advertised flight tickets .I have attached a screenshot showing the final amount on the website, you can see above the credit card information request and below is the total amount advertised for this flight. I have contacted travel2be, and their customer service is not being helpful. They are giving short answers. I have also attached the correspondence. I would like to have the 65 EUR credited back to my account. This is basically a scam. Online travel agencies should charge for what they advertise, and not for some additional fee after you give them your credit card information.

Travelgenio

• Kourdache's Response, Jul 02, 2019

I made my complaint through customer service, regarding the issues
    I don’t recognise the transaction and the booking

incorrect price
  • aziz badir's Response, Jul 05, 2019

hi, sir,
    I am booking from the website travelgenio.com but they give me only confirmed but there's no numbered ticket only taken the money I call the company no answering please can you help
    code booking, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Hany Nassar's Response, Aug 12, 2019

My name is Hany Nassar
    My flight booking code is NJ5IV7 supposes to come back to Dubai on 17 August
    I sent 4 emails to your company but seems no one wanted to reply
    I need to change the return flight to be the soonest available flight tomorrow or after ?

My complaint ticket no is #2703062

• Shirel elkayam's Response, Aug 13, 2019

How can I delete that?

• pierangelo ceriani's Response, Sep 06, 2019

be aware that something goes wrong with your tickets travelgenio will never help you to ask the refund
    totally inefficiencient and scam reply given

• Mkaur's Response, Sep 28, 2019

Travelgenio or travel2be same pathetic company

• Rajathbrkleo's Response, Oct 09, 2019

what extra information is needed,

Boarding pass for my flight from Delhi to Bangalore was not given by Indigo, when asked they said travelgenio is not booked properly and later they gave the ticket but by the time they give the ticket it was almost time was over and finally i boarded the flight with 2 minutes closing time.

Please see who was the culprit here.

Ay
Jul 28, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      Feb 15, 2016

Travelgenio is a scam! DO NOT USE THEM!

I paid extra & purchased a flexi ticket - 3 weeks before my travel date I tried to change my flight times. I emailed customer service with my request - they wanted charge me an extra $1120. AUD, saying that the flights I requested were that much more expensive.

I sent them a screen shot that showed the flights I wanted were only $20.AUD, extra. They told me the only option I had was to contact the airline, so I did, the airline altered my flight for a total of $170AUD. Thankyou Virgin Australia!!!

When I was trying to negotiate my request with Travelgenio it would take them 2 hours to respond to my emails and even then they would not answer my questions. Save yourself the hassle and do not use Travelgenio.

Does anyone know if there is a place that I can report Travelgenio so that other people do not get caught?

• Mm
      Feb 14, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me right now! I selected to buy 2 return tickets from Ljubljana to Brussels and the complete price was supposed to be 460 euros (It said 484 euros minus 24 euros discount because I chose Travelgenio). I proceeded the paying and recieved an automatic message on my self phone saying that my credit card was charged for 493, 60 euros. What a rip-off!

• Ir
      May 30, 2018

@M-m I have just had the same experience! After giving my VISA card details the price escalated by £67.00 ! I have checked with other Travel Agents and they assure me that there should be NO VISA fee on a Debit card if the Travel Agents Bank account is in the EU. I was told by a Staff Member at TRAVELGENIO that their Bank Account is in Spain, which is part of the EU. This is totally unacceptable... I am waiting for a reply as have lodged a formal complaint on this site

•   Mar 22, 2017

TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi dareen
    TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi taraf

28January

Dear Mr. / Ms. Eisawi,

Thank you for contacting Travelgenio / Travel2Be.

In reply to your request, we would like to inform you that based on the airline’s fare rules the cost of the cancellation would be the following:

120 EUR penalty per passenger.
    30 EUR service fee per passenger.

Once the airline authorizes the refund, the amount will be reimbursed to the original payment method. In some cases the refund will be made directly by the airline. The time of the refund will depend on the liquidation period of the card and this can sometimes delay the refund.
    Waiting for your instructions.

Adrián
    Customer Service Representative
    www.travelgenio.com & www.travel2be.com

30 january

Dear Mr. Adrian,
    May I know how much money return to me? Also I want to print to your kind notice that I renew my master card and my question is " is there any problem of that? And do have to provide the new number of master card?

Thanks
    Best wishes
    Hassan

30 january

contactrt
    I forget to remind you that among nine tickets three are children so the penelty should be according to price of that age's tickets. Am I right

3 February

Dear Mr. / Ms. Eisawi,

We would like to inform you taht for the children it will be the same penalty to be applied. Only for infants can be waived.

For hence, the penalty and Travelgenio fees will be deducted from the price of the ticket and the rest will be reimbursed on the original payment method.

Please let us know how to proceed.

Best Regards,

4 february

contactrt
    Dear respected customer services representitives
    Please answer my simple question which is " How much money will refund? "

h.a.eisawi‏
    5 february

contactrt، contactrt
    Please do what so ever necessary to refund my money in easiest and fastest way

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

20 february

Dear Mr. / Ms. Eisawi,

Thank you for your reply.

We would like to inform you that we have received your confirmation to cancel the booking. Following your request, we have cancelled your booking and we have managed the refund request to the airline.

Dear respected customer services,
    Adrian
    Denisa
    Ana Maria
    we are e-mailing to each other for the last 4-7 days to solve the issue of refunding these 9 tickets and the result is nothing. please do the necessary action and let me know.

TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi hassan
    TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi mawadah
    TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi dareen
    TICKET:077-[protected] - eisawi taraf

Dear Mr. Eisawi,

Thank you for contacting Travelgenio.

We are pleased to inform you that the amount was successfully refunded the 28-02-2017.

Pilar
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Travelgenio.com
    Travel2be.com

THESE ARE PART OF MY STRANGLING WITH THE GROUP OF CUSTOMER SERVICES OF TRAVELGINIO AGENCY

Jan 23, 2019
    Travelgenio - Request to cancel flight and refund
    India

Dear Sir/Madam last week we book flight by travgenio but any travel issues I miss my flight Soo I request to cancel my visit plan and I put request to cancel my ticket and refund me I attached booking number and PNR status please solved my problem thanks Harpreet Singh

• Sh
      Jan 23, 2019
    Travelgenio - I paid and booked a flight with you from Tlv to Bkk
    Petah tiqwa
    Israel

The flight has been canceled and you agreed to give me my money back
    My booking is : C4D25G
    Where is my money ???
    The airline told me it's gave you the money for us the people
    So where is my money ???

• Zx
      Apr 16, 2019
    Travelgenio - No ticket issued
    Singapore

NO TICKET ISSUED for a booking earlier today around 6 hours back. I have raised a ticket, emailed and called them. A girl picked up, took all my details and put me on hold only to cut the call. I called again. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. NEVER BOOK WITH THEM.

• Ah
      Apr 21, 2019
    Travelgenio - Ticket fee and service not to receive!
    Madrid
    Turkey

Skyscanner.com via the site tr.travelgenio.com I tried to get 665 Turkish lira ticket fee, fake reservation code, waiting for hours, in no way did not get service. tr.travelgenio.com I couldn't get in touch with the customer service section of the internet address. They never come back. I'd like to inform you that I'm applying for a legal process.

May 06, 2019
    Travelgenio - Date change payment

Hello
    I need to change my return flight date..have been trying to get in touch with your customer support since long no luck..can you call me on [protected] urgently

I need resolution quickly so can you revert me asap

• Li
      May 21, 2019
    Travelgenio - Refund on cancellation

Hi
    I've tried to reach out to you several times on this subject.

I have cancelled my flight in the allowed time frame but got a very small refund on it.

I've got 200$ less than I should have got.

Please refund me the rest ASAP.

Best regard,

May 25, 2019
    Travelgenio - Uçuş değişikliği
    Mangaf block 4 street 25 building 15 kuwait
    Kuwait

Uçuşum ertelendi fakat ne bir arama ne de mail gonderilmediginden havaalanina gittim. Yeni bilet almak zorunda kaldım, para iadesi talep ediyorum.

• Sy
      Jun 09, 2019
    Travelgenio - Manage booking

Hi,

I am in urgent need of changing my booking and the customer service never replies.

I am at the airport trying to connect to your firm but sadly no one replies.

This is really sad states of affairs.

Regards

• Da
      Jun 24, 2019
    Travelgenio - A way to add sutcases

Hi,
    I bought a ticket from your company and wants to add a sutcases to my order, but i didnt find a way to do so and their is not costemer service on line or in my country.
    My flight is on thursday morning.
    Can you please help me with that?

• Ko
      Jul 08, 2019
    Travelgenio - Tickets issued without my concern
    Kourdache
    United Kingdom

My name
    Eddie kourdache
    Tickets been issued to my email for no acknowledgement.
    Sale made on line on 29june

• Ne
      Jul 10, 2019
    Travelgenio - Ticket Showed 3392 but charged 3839
    Ireland

Booking ID is UECDDO - I am travelling from Dublin to Kolkata in Oct 2019.

When i booked the ticket until payment it was different price and when i submitted my payment it was different. Where is my rest of money. I am calling the customer care and no one is picking up.
    If it is not sorted i will go to authorities now.

Thanks,

code booking IFSLLK

Jul 13, 2019
    Travelgenio - Refund on Jet Airways
    India

I havent received refund of my Jet Airways booking DDUFFU. I have called more than 50 times and they dont seems to be of any help. Even today they told me to call and check after 1 month. Whereas Jet Airways have informed that they have refunded the money to respective travel agent/

• Ro
      Jul 14, 2019
    Travelgenio - Refund Ticket
    Saudi Arabia

[Ticket #2594571] Booking 6CWQ1S - Travelgenio. my email: [protected]@gmail.com

I am asking Travelgenio to refund my ticket but they are not replying.

• Lu
      Jul 20, 2019
    Travelgenio - Send an invoice
    Philippines

Booking reference of: J3YL7P

please send an invoice for the amount charged of my flight from manila to siem reap, cambodia, july 15, 2019. The money used for this flight need to be reimbursed, so i need the invoice asap. You may send it through email

Jul 24, 2019
    Travelgenio - Ticket with Air India Booking Code VHLNRY on 28.07.2019 Frankfurt to Delhi
    Schuknecht Strasse 1

Passager Name Sapna Kalsi
    flight Air India 28.07.2019#

awaiting for ticket

email ID [protected]@gmail.com

I am waiting for one prompt reply

thanks with Regards
    Satbir Kalsi

• So
      Jul 28, 2019
    Travelgenio - I need to know the charge for date change of my booking
    Saudi Arabia

Hello, I have a booking with Travelgenio, now I want to book the travel date of the same but not being able to do so, as they never get back to me inspite of me filling up their contact form,
    What can I do now?
    Kindly get back to my email address,
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Also my ticket number is 2627573.

• Jn
      Aug 04, 2019
    Travelgenio - baggage
    United Arab Emirates

Hi i just want to confirm our baggage allowance when i check my ticket details its shows that i have 2 pcs baggage but then in our booking is no baggage, were flying this aug 2, hope you reach us as soon as possible. thankyou

• Ha
      Aug 17, 2019
    Travelgenio - I have an emergency and I need to change my return flight from Istanbul to Dubai
    Uk branch

Aug 19, 2019
    Travelgenio - Flight
    Spain
    Israel

I booked a flight from you and you changed it, and I booked the flight only because It was with a short connection and now it with very long connection, I want another flight with short connection please
    My phone number +[protected]
    My email [protected]@gmail.com
    Flight date 03/09
    Ticket Number [protected]

• Dr
      Aug 24, 2019
    Travelgenio - Reschedule Travel Flights
    Philippines

I following up on my ticket number [Ticket #2705851] Reschedule Booking need to reschedule my flight due to some issue with my visa. I got the ticket nunber a few weeks ago but I haven't reveceive any response from your team. My flight will be on tbe w6tj of auvust and I need to get an update from you aspa.

Thanks

• Pi
      Sep 11, 2019
    Travelgenio - scam be aware
    india
    India

travelgenio never process the refund ticket !! be aware!! don't buy from them!!! As they will never help you in case something goes wrong with the airlines

Sep 21, 2019
    Travelgenio - refund
    Afghanistan

My experience with travelgenio was not good at all, they take your money and never ever reply to your email or calls.

I booked 7 tickets, the first 6 tickets were perfect and in the last ticket the name was wrong. i tried to contact travelgenio they never reply to my mails and calls i lost my 305$

I can share my email...

i need my money back.

• Mo
      Sep 24, 2019
    Travelgenio - Booking code [protected] / BPGAGR
    Egypt

Dear Sir/Madam

I have made the above booking, i have no idea why my card is not approved, yet you have charged me 22.00 Sterling Pounds on the same card you have claimed that it did not approve.
    Kindly refund me the amount you have debited my card becouse no service was provided.

Thank you and awaiting your kind reply,

Mohamed Mettawa

• Mk
      Oct 07, 2019
    Travelgenio - Travel agency
    Canada

Worst experience ever. It took them 4months to issue me half of the refund they promised at the time of cancellation. No accountability whatsoever. I have lost $700cad because of the negligence of their employees. The employees don't fully inform you about conditions, this is probably how these people make money. Fraud agency!!!

• Ra
      Oct 15, 2019
    Travelgenio - Booking is not done
    India

My travel reservation code is ZLWXCI one of the connecting flight ticket is not booked from Delhi to Bangalore, however in the ticket given my name is there. Please check where did it go wrong.

• Ra
      Oct 16, 2019
    Travelgenio - not a complaint but asking for an invoice(bill)
    Air France
    France

ticket purchased on the internet
    on July 9th 2019 at 20.13
    Name of the traveller:ANDRIANOMEARISOA Zanamiadana
    reference of the reservation: HXDYSP date :[DECHA RESERVA]
    for AIR FRANCE or travel2be.com
    Company reservation number: AF/LTVC4N
    A return ticket (RUN)-PARIS(ORY)
    30/08/2019 05/10/2019