Travelgenio / I paid my flight but the airline was never paid by travelgenio so now my flughts have been canceled

1 Spain, Australia Review updated:

I have been trying for 8 hours to resolve this issue. I called the airline to add excess baggage to my flights which are in 3 days. They informed me I had no ticket as Travelgenio had not paid them. I was offered a refund by Travelgenio to which I said no I just wanted the flights. After such a long process of back and forth from which the airline called Travelgenio directly, they said they were no longer offering a refund and I have to wait for their response. I want to cancel and I will book the same flights myself, as the staff at Travelgenio are extremely unhelpful and were rude to both myself and my mother. The airline can also not guaruntee the flighst will still be available by the time I get a response and I do not wish to risk this as I have already booked domestic flights to get to Athens airport. I just want a refund so that I can ensure I actually get on the plane, seeing as it was the fault of Travelgenio that I do not have a confirmed ticket. I paid for the flights almost a week ago and assumed them to be confirmed, as per my confirmation email, however this was a lie.

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Hi Eloise238, of course we can help you with the booking cancellation. Please send us a mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com with your booking reference and telling us if you want to cancel all the booking or just a part and we will inform you about the rate conditions for your request. Regards

• Updated by Eloise238, Oct 11, 2018

I already have emailed 3 times, and another email address, and 3 phone calls and 5 hours of calls to the airline. The airline called you directly on my behalf. I just want the flights I paid for!!!

El
Oct 10, 2018

Comments

18th of Oct, 2018

Hi

Which email address did you get hold of Travelgenio?

I cannot get hold of them at all!

• El
      18th of Oct, 2018

@andy chen None. I used the one supplied in the comments and urgent@travelgenio.com and no reply from either. Good luck, you will need it. The airline called for me and they had to speak to a travelgenio representative for an hour without any result!!

• Kl
      24th of Oct, 2018

@andy chen Hi Andy Chen, did you have any success with TravelGenio? We are having issues with them as well and I would loke feedback from as many people as I can.

• Kl
      24th of Oct, 2018

Hi Eloise238, Did you ever have any success with your issue with TravelGenio? We are in a similar situation and I would like feedback from as many people as I can.