[Resolved] Travelgenio / charges to my credit card
There was a charge of $101.78 to the U of I credit union card of David Seyler for a ticket for Noah Adamson on the dates of 11/22 (transaction date) and 11/23 (post date). We tried to purchase this tickets over a week prior and the website said this transaction did not go through so we paid for a different ticket on another website. The card account did not show any transaction for over a week until the 23rd, which was the date of traveling. Another transaction was done on the Capital One card of David Seyler for a ticket for Noah Adamson. This transaction was on 11/26 (the day of return) for $89.59. When we tried to check in with this ticket it said the ticket did not exist so we were forced to buy another ticket for nearly twice the price ($165.74). We are disputing these two charges and would like to have credit for the additional charges we were forced to pay.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2017
Hi David, of course we can help you with the payment doubts. Please send us a mail to email@example.com with all your booking details and the amounts that do not fit and we will check immediately all the details. Regards
More Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - travelgenio do not respond to refund and credits for flights 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - change of date for ticket 
- Travelgenio - flight cancellation refund 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - this company is a fraud. don't book with them 
- [Resolved] Travelgenio - refunded money
- Travelgenio - refund
- Travelgenio - not able to contact
- Travelgenio - contact in regards to urgent travel date change
- Travelgenio - flight booking reference number lbv980 
- Travelgenio - customer service