Travelex / ex employee try to get a wage slip
I worked for travelex till 28.03.15. I have sent many requests for my last pay slip and they have been ignored ...They sent 2 wage slips for September and October 2014 last month. They even told me to go on the employee web site which you can't do when you've left. I have 2 email March-6 emails April-10 emails May and 8 emails June. It is impossible to contact them as they are in Mumbai India. They are now ignoring my requests.
3 email info below.
From: Maria Bowdler [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 31 March 2015 17:32<
To: HR HOME
Subject: Re: Hr Info<
I am no longer in the office and I cannot access the site from home.
Please forward my March and April wages slips and any other information to my home address.
Maria Bowdler Pay no [protected]
I have already posted out copies for you when I received your email.
I cannot however be responsible for the postal service .
They should be with you in a few days.
Chris Robertson I Head of Payroll I
O: +[protected] I M: +44 (0) 78 I www.travelex.com I
World Wide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB
Well, 2 pay slips arrived today with a post mark 01.01.2015 not 26.5.2015 when you said you'd posted them.
I asked for my last 2 payslips not October and November last year . The ones I asked for are 26.5.2015 £455 and 01.06.215 £172.55 [this is the date the pay went into the bank].
I hope you can resolve this as soon as possible and supply what I asked/need.
I await your reply and the pay slips asked for please .
More Travelex Complaints & Reviews
- Travelex - Horrible exchange rate 
- Travelex employment scam - Travelex company name being used for scam 
- travelex/currency exchange - cheat customer 
- Travelex holdings - Complain of wrong information in getting a job !
- Travelex - exchange rate
- Travelex Currency Services - exchange rate is a massive rip off
- Travelex Currency Services - atm
- Travelex Currency Services - exchange
- Travelex.com - fee and commision
- Travelex unethical behavior - unethical behavior