Travelers Advantage — Four months now and still no digital camera
I signed up for Traveler's Advantage offered by Wells Fargo. The first month was free and as a bonus they would give me a video camcorder/digital camera. I have never received any info that I even signed up. Not even a simple confirmation letter with an account number. It's now 4+ months and I've gotten nothing! The only confirmation is the monthly charge for the service that I'm not getting!! It sounds like they're offering similar "deals" involving mp3 players or other incentives. Don't do it! If I found the other reviews about this NOT FOR FREE Orbitz/Travelocity site, I would have never done it!
More Travelers Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Travelers Advantage - Fraud and scam 
- Travelers Advantage - What a scam. What a ripoff. 
- Travelers Advantage - Scam 
- Travelers Advantage - The new check scam!
- Travelers Advantage - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges
- Travelers Advantage - I cancelled membership on 2-11-11 and was given a confirmation number. Still pulling $
- Travelers Advantage - Scammed me for months worth of charges on my credit card. I had never signed up
- Travelers Advantage - Lied and robbed
- Travelers Advantage - Membership I Did Not Know I Had
- Bank of America / Travelers Advantage - Fleecing the public!