Traveler HelpDeskunfair practices

Hello!
My name is Nina Krakovna, I am from Toronto, Canada.

December 3rd 2018. I had a very bad experience today buying a ticket from your company. Flight WW214, Toronto - Reykjavik, March 1st 2019. Confirmation # M8D62Q

The agent's name was Bryce Wilson. He claimed that the deal was the best in terms of price.

He said that the ticket will cost $199 USD. I asked how much I would pay in CAD and he said the company offers very good conversion rate and I will pay $216 CAD for the ticket. I bought the ticket. In an hour my credit card had a pending bill for $272 CAD

Also, during the booking process Bryce DID NOT inform me that flying with WOW Air I have to pay baggage fee for my small suitcase.

I spent a half of a day calling customer support number [protected] and spoke with four agents :

1. Veronika said that she will make Bryce to call me in 10 min. I waited and waited for hours - in vain..

2.Sage - after I started explaining my situation the call was disconnected.

3. Hendrik - said he is transferring me to Bryce and then there was nothing on the line except noise.

4.Kathy - did the same and I finally got to talk to Bryce again. Obviously, he was busy selling 'cheap" tickets to gullible customers.
Bryce put me on hold for several minutes just to answer a simple question about the baggage fee. Finally he said He will add $35CAD to my bill. So, it was not a cheap ticket after all!
He did not explain why he misled me with the cost of the ticket in CAD and DID NOT inform me about the baggage fee. I asked him to cancel my booking because of misleading information and unfair practices. More minutes on hold and he said NO.
But he promised to add my baggage to my ticket.
Bryce did nothing and on Dec 5th I called again - agent Neil picked up - I asked him to add my baggage fee to my ticket but he said Bryce Wilson will call me and do it. Bryce never called.
I am a well traveled person and first time in my life I had such a great disappointment buying a ticket. I feel trapped . I am not sure now the ticket is real!
I e-mailed two times to 'contact us ' address - nobody answered.

I am going to post my review all over the NET and make all travelers beware of companies like yours.

Nina