Traveler Help Desk / flight ticket

I bought a ticket on December 31st 2017 for $159.00 for my son confirmation UX38EG with American airlines I never got a email letting me know there was a problem with my transaction until 3 hours before . It was to late because I was already on my way to the airport. I did not get to see the email until I got back from the airport. They said there was a problem with my credit card but the transaction was never made. When I got to the airport my son could not fly because there was not reservation for him. I called them back so they gave me another flight for the same day for for $227.00 I called them back 5 minutes later to confirm my credit card and they said it was to late for that price. So they ended up charging me $377 for the same flight. I tried to cancel and they said there was a fee for $100 if I did cancel. It seems to me that they use any excuse to over charged me. Other services give you 24 hours to cancel the ticket but this one does not give you even 5 minutes to even confirm the credit card. Prices keep going us as minutes go by. Advise for everybody. Do not buy from this travel help desk It was my first time and my worst experience and of course my last time too.

An
Jan 1, 2018

Comments

• Be
      1st of Jan, 2018

If you are booking a ticket THAT close to departure time, you book through the airline. In fact, unless you are booking through a legitimate travel agent, you are usually better off booking directly from the airline.