travelchacha / Non issue of tickets

1 Review updated:

I booked six tickets through travelchacha on 30-08-10 but they are yet to issue me any confirmed ticket. I tried calling them more than 50 times they simply don't pick up the phone. Even if they pick up the phone they assure that I will get the ticket within half an hour, by evening, by tomorrow morning but the ticket never comes. tracelchacha is a fraud company. Kindly help.

Transaction Acknowledgment

Amount : Rs. 14631

Comments

Sep 29, 2010

I am Facing the Same Issue
    I booked the Ticket with Travel Chacha but didn't received the ticket from Travel Chacha. After some days i asked them to cancel the ticket as it was not confirmed and they confirmed the full Refund.
    I waited for some days and tried calling them that when i will get my refund. But first they don't pick up the phone and then they say you will get in 3-4 day and I have called them almost 50 times and all they can do is nothing. This is really pathetic and they are completely fraud. Its been almost 45 days and i haven't received my Refund. Please check into it and take serious action against them.
    I swear i will never book a ticket again using their portal and will suggest others not to use it either.
    Ref No: anskiw.
    Booking date:13th Augus-2010
    Cancel dat:18th August-2010
    Flight:Pune-Delhi and Return

• Va
      Dec 31, 2010

Hi,

I have booked kerala tour package from travelchacha.com for 3 nights/4days at very affordable prices. All the facilities & services are very good.
    I don't have any problem with their services & I am writing this post to share my good experience with the company.

regards