TravelCenterOnLine.com / My bad experience with TravelCenterOnLine.com

1 229 BRIGHTON BEACH AVE 2ND FLOORBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I bought tours for 5 people: PHILADELPHIA tour ($320 04/13/2008), New York tour ($275 04/12/2008).

PHILADELPHIA TOUR was canceled.

I found out about it at 10 pm 04/12/2008. They didn't return my money.

The New York tour description contained visit the Empire State Building. They didn't do it.

I want my money back for a PHILADELPHIA TOUR, money for missing visit the Empire State Building and money for partly spoilt 5 people vacation.

Va

More TravelCenterOnLine.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      18th of May, 2008

We have no knoweledge of consumer who we owe #320.00 for Philadelphia tour on 4/13/2008. Tour depart as sheduled and everyone has attended the tour with no problem.

Tours scheduled to visit Empire State Building always scheduled for tour visit and there is no way to skip such an important attraction.

18th of May, 2008

I'm tourist from Russia (Sverdlovsk) Maria Ivanov, I just was on the top of Empire State Building ufff the view is amazing...I was a little nervous about her saying they don't go there...Thanks TravelCenterOnLine and specially Valery - tour guide, we (my family and I)LOVED YOU!! Many thanks...
    Maria

• Al
      27th of Jul, 2008

i went to Philadelphia with TravelCenterOnline.com and it was amazing, fireworks were beautiful and our guide Valeriy gave a lot of information about Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and US history.

• St
      4th of Nov, 2008

Peter Galin is a terrible person, be careful do not dial with this travel agency. I had so many problems with them. My credit Card did investigation that it took them almost a year. I also send this case to consumer affairs. Do not give me your credit cards

• Tr
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I had even worse experience!!! Peter took money for my vacation, then told to buy a trip on-line from another company because it's cheaper. After I paid twice for my vacation I still cannot get my money back!!! And it's really a lot of money!!!

• Tr
      22nd of Sep, 2009

NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE RUINED VACATION + BEING NERVOUS A LOT OF TIME BEFORE AND AFTER!

• Ta
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I also had terrible experience with this company.
    My suggestion:
    Never deal with these people.
    You can do a research on-line to see that I'm not only the person who can suggest you to never even think of giving them money if you do not want to be fooled.

• Ha
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I know many people who already went to the police precinct and made complaint reports about this person. I suggest everybody who lost their money go to police.

• Ir
      10th of Nov, 2009

Peter took $5, 500 for the vacation that I never took. He wouldn't refund my money, but told me that I could take the trip later on. I have been trying to reach him for the last two weeks to plan the vacation, but he doesnt's answer. My gut feeling was telling me not to trust him from the moment I spoke to him. And I was right. I will go to the police and seek a lawyer as well.

• Zi
      14th of Nov, 2009

We also have a terrible and disgusting experience with this company.
    My parents paid Peter $3.600 for the vacation. My parents are senior citisen and Peter came to my parent's house with his mother took money, gave them a receipt. We can't get money back, he is not answering the phone, and when we went to the company's address the door was closed.

PLEASE, DO NOT WORK WITH THIS AGENCY...!

IF SOMEBODY WILL HAVE ANY SUGGESTION, PLEASE SUGGEST.!

• Ko
      16th of Nov, 2009

People, go to the police precinct that is next to a DMV office on West 8 street. They are investigating this case. Just bring all the papers you have from this guy.

17th of Nov, 2009

Read this. TO FIND PETER:

17th of Nov, 2009

He stole $2, 000 from us and we are going to the police and the lawyer.