[Resolved] Travel Smart VIP Vacation Club — they lied
For those who are planing to visit the Bahama, please be aware of those people which works for vacation club such as Travel Smart VIP Vacation Club in Freeport Bahama. They will invite you to come and see what they have to offer you, so you can fall into their trap of purchasing a vacation package, they will try to explain in detail what they have for you. But if you fall into it, the chances are that no one will call you or help you to arrange the vacation that you want.. Also please don't let them hook you on this trap, especially if thy bring into the picture their manager by the name of Mr. Andrew Styles the so called member services manager, this guy is very rude to people who already bought into these packages, and he or his staff will not help out in anyway what so ever, they lied from the minute you signed that contract. We have send them so many emails, and faxes that we had to have our attorney involved. PLEASE PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHEN VACATIONING FREEPORT BAHAMAS.
TravelSmart VIP Vacations customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Travel Smart VIP Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Travel Smart VIP, RCI, Sunwing - travelsmart vip, sunwing, and rci 
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP Vacations - travelsmart points
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - membership
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - bought travel points we were misled 
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP Vacations - travelsmart vacation club practises
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - vacation package
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - complaint
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - holiday membership (yearly points)
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - travel club
- [Resolved] TravelSmart VIP - membership contract