Travel shoppeAbout my full refund

1 Review updated:

I bought ticket last November 17, 2014 for the price £724 to going Holliday to visit my daughter in my country pay the ticket to agent Anthony but they give me a receipt and they send me the copy of my ticket.before my flight I ring them to send real copy of my e-ticket they say it's fully book that date wath I book.and them agent Anthony he pass me in other agent the agent name Daniel he offer me a other ticket i accep the ticket and he as me add £26 for a other ticket.And then again they dot give the e-ticket I ring Daniel to as about my ticket.he say they do have the ticket and he say to me to give the full Refun.sin last December I always cll him to give the full refun but they ignore me.this January I ring again they always said its not there is in the break is in the meeting is in other phone give half hours, one hours, 5 mins, 10 mins he coll.i wait him to me but know Daniel coll me back.this the most worth and disasters travel company I ever see in my life they distracted my Christmas Holliday to see my daughter.

Travel shoppe

Ja
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Su
      Aug 19, 2015

We had same problem with this company!

They took our money of over £4000 but provided no tickets after 3 months!!!
    Do NOT believe whatever they promise you!
    You only get into trouble and ending up paying much more for your tickets as you need to buy elsewhere when it's closer to your travel date!

Stay clear from Travelshoppe! or Cheap Flights !