Travel Partners USA / Fraud

1 6400 Andrews AveFtLauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-491-9500

In Sept 2008, my wife and I made arrangement for a cruise to the Bahamas with her HANDICAPPED sister for three days.I called the above travel agent in which I and my wife are members.I gave this info.to travel agent STEVE YANIZ, and specifically told him that we need one regular cabin for my wife and I, and a HANDICAPPED room for my sister-in-law, who is travelling alone with us.All info was processed according to the travel agent, and when we arrive at the boat for the Cruise in Nov.21 2008(CARNIVAL cruise LINES), we are checked in on the boat, and receive our cabins.We go to the cabins assigned, and my sister-in-law, who is HANDICAPPED, is assigned a regular cabin, We immediately get in touch with the Pursur on the ship, and he checks his computer, and finds no such request from our travel agent, and Carnival, cannot accomodate my sister-in-law, witha handicapped room.We are told by CARNIVAL, that we have two choices, get off the boat, or sail with what we have.We call Travel Partners USA, and tell them the problem, and all they can say is basically the same thing, that Carnival stated.We take the trip, and it turns out to be atrip from hell.We get back from the cruise, file acomplaint with our travel agent about how we were treated at both ends, and they deny screwing up.They complain to CARNIVAL, and Carnival, states that they never had any requests for a handicapped room from Travel Partners USA, and will do nothing about.
We notifyTravel partners in March 2009, that WE are not satisfied with the results.They in turn, state to us, that they will re-contact Carnival about the complaint.Travel Partners USA dont seem to get it, that they screwed up.They are the travel agent we used to book this cruise.They have to make good to my sister-in-law.These people have to make in right with her.
WE are sorry we ever got involved with this firm.They are a ripoff

More Travel Partners USA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      27th of Apr, 2009

I agree Travel Partners USA is a scam to take your money. My wife and I sat thru a one hour presentation and received 2 tickets for a free 3 day cruise. After registering for the free cruise, I received an email stating the port charges are $179.00 per person and during low season only. I went to the website for the cruise line and the same tickets are $169.00 per person. Travel Partners USA is a Total Scam. I recommend not wasting your time and money with this company.

• Sy
      22nd of May, 2009

You slimey lying piece of crap! Not only did you not need a Handicap cabin for your party but wanted it due to the bathroom shower being bigger. The reason Carnival told you to take it or leave it was because noone in your party arrived looking handicapped. I am SO Glad you bought this stupid membership and got taken for 5k people like you are always deserving of being taken for a ride because you are chronic complainers who just want to slide and not pay for what you need, instead you expect it for free.
    I thankfully QUIT-As in Walked the hell out- of dealing with people like you, Carnival opted to provide your cabin to someone who was really handicap instead of someone who needed a bigger shower or a bathroom that was just like home.
    You're on a Ship, it's supposed to be a cabin you're traveling in not a CONDO.
    And for the record not only was the cabin requested and denied since no real proof of a disability was provided to the cruise line, but you took the ### cabin available for the cheapest price in the world and expected a 5 star accomodations.
    You get what you paid for, you ###!
    Pay to travel like the poor in an inside cabin or an obstructed view cabin and that's what you get.
    There are no freebies you sack!
    Complain all you want who gives a ### about what you think. It was a job to me, nothing else. people like you were never my favorites cause you do nothing but freeload.
    Bought any 9k trips lately?
    no you just want to getaway on 3 day cruises to Cozumel and complain about it.

Steven Y

10th of Jun, 2009
    Travel Partners USA - Reciprocation to Complaints
    Travel Partners USA

Hello, my name is Charles Bronze, the reputations management specialist for Travel Partners USA, LLC. I speak on behalf of James Parry, President and Co-Owner of Travel Partners USA, LLC.

I suppose my first question is what has motivated you to go on this campaign to discredit our firm?
    With more than 3, 500 satisfied members in Fort Lauderdale, we obviously are providing a worthwhile service. So why the concerted effort to ridicule what we do and who we are? I realize that your knowledge of our firm is quite limited and that the comments of many of your readers are misdirected in that they relate to other travel clubs...but is this the way that you conduct yourself in all your business dealings?
    If you really want to know and understand who and what we are, then please feel free to contact Mr. Parry at his office. He would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you in the hopes that you could become a bit more objective before setting out to destroy the reputation and operations of our business.

WE are not, nor have we ever been, affiliated with any other travel clubs in South Florida, contrary to many of your readers comments and assumptions. Like any industry, there are good and bad apples...but we continue to insist on providing our membership with genuine value and outstanding customer service. Perhaps this is why in our fifth year of operations we continue to grow and enjoy success while other clubs continue to perish.

Thanks for your thoughtful consideration of my comments and invitation to re-think your position regarding our firm. I am quite sure that our members would join me in expressing their gratitude as well.

Sincerely,

Charles Bronze
    Reputations Management Specialist
    Travel Partners USA, LLC.

• Lo
      6th of Oct, 2009

"Buyer beware" definately applies to Travel Partners USA. After we signed up with them we were so exited, but after a more thorough investigation when we got home we decided that it wasnt for us. Their website led you to other sites for travel. Sites available to everyone else for free. We weren't upset but we did want our money back. Our contract gave us 3 days to cancel and thats what we informed them we'll do. Everything went down hill from there. No one returned our calls. When we went there in person they said that they cant refund our credid card but will mail us a check in 7-10 day. 10 days They came and went but no check. a week of calls and nothing. Again we go there in person and we're told that their one and only person that can write checks is on vacation until next week. Fine! We call next week, nothing. Again we go there in person and are informed by that one person that she knows nothing about it. Okay call your boss we say. Well it turns out that while she can write checks only this other person can sign it, big surprise. We're told to come back the next day. Next day we get 3 checks spread over 3 weeks. We're told they have cash flow problems. Sure enough, when we tried to cash one there were insufficient funds. Eventually we got our money back but it took 2 months in total. 3, 500 satisfied members, I highly doubt that. Im glad we cancelled.

15th of Feb, 2010

Charles, I would really like to speak to you or James Perry. I call and either leave a message or get a mail box full and do not get a response.

I am a FT. Lauderdale member #21964 who is not very happy.

• Dc
      30th of Sep, 2010

If anyone has been scammed by this company, I may be able to help you recover the fees you paid to them. I am a consumer advocate, and my name is Dawn Callahan. I have helped several victims recover the fees they have paid to various Travel Club Scams, and I may be able to help you. I utilize various provisions in consumer protection laws to help you dispute the charge with your credit card companies ... even if you have a contract ... and even if it is over a year old. my e-mail address is: dcallahanhelps@gmail.com

• Sh
      14th of Jan, 2011

We opted to renew our membership for 3 years and here it is approximately 2 years into it and Travel Partners is no where to be found. Their phone numbers are disconnected and when my husband stopped by their location, no one was there. This is heartbreaking especially since my son's graduation is coming up. ...and to think I almost told my husband not to renew. We barely used the membership and I was surprised one year when my mom and I compared hotel costs and she found a hotel for less than what we would've paid through Travel Partners. You've messed with the right one this time! I'm going after everyone we dealt with both corporately and personally.

• El
      4th of Mar, 2011

Travel Partners USA LLC are still charging us the annual membership fee of $149.00. I have to call AmEx and have that stopped.

• El
      4th of Mar, 2011

Charles Bronze.,

Why are Travel Partners phones disconnected? The website is still up and running but all the info, news letters and vacation deals are from mid 2010. When you go in to try and find a vacation or hotel none of the links are working. You get directed to another site that you need passwords for. Travel Partners should post info on their website as to what is going on or send letters to their members. If Travel partners has gone out of business they should STOP taking peoples hard earned money.