Travel Incentive Marketing / Fraudulent activity

United States, Arizona, Phoenix Review updated:
Travel Incentive Marketing
2415 East Camelback Road Suite 700
Phone: 800-2376610
Michael, at Mystical Vacations, was a smooth talker and managed to talk my family and friends into buying about $10, 000 in worthless airline flight vouchers. I was currently undergoing chemo and was vulnerable enough to think I could use my vouchers to bring my children home to visit me. My relatives and friends got bilked too.

The Arizona Better Business Bureau lists an unsatisfactory record with them due to unanswered complaints. They also report the company operates under the name of Travel Values Alert Club out of Newport Beach, CA

5000 Birch Street Suite 3000, Newport Beach, CA

They are a total ripoff!

A  9th of Nov, 2009 by
My ongoing complaints with this company have not led to any recoup of the $500 they 'stole' from me! I have spent years trying to get my deposit refunded and have followed all of their cancellation procedures.
The vouchers they sent me are useless.
The company is unresponsive and nothing has materialized on my refund. Tracking numbers and contact information they have sent me seem to be bogus. None of the contact information I have for them is valid any longer.
They are despicable scam artists. I have wasted so much time trying to deal with them. I hope they have been put out of business. How do owners and employees of places like this live with themselves??? Sadly, I am very lenient to pursue further 'travel deals' I see online, from any company.