Travel house ukManagement attention

I have a serious complaint to make about Daniel Woods in Travel House UK London office. Really need you to sort this out for us as soon as possible.
So far, we have been in touch with both Trading Standards and the Citizens Advice Bureau and both will be happy to take our case. However, we are giving you the opportunity to put things right for us and hope that you will.

My name is Joanna Lloyd-Sontowski and myself and Mariano Dattoli have bought and paid for in full, 2 tickets to Buenos Aires via Turkish Airlines for £850 each.
These tickets were paid for using a total of 3 credit and 1 debit card.

The day after the transactions had gone through and we had receipt of our payment, Mr Dattoli sent (in a private email) negative feedback to Daniel.
Due to this, Daniel has now refused to issue Mariano's ticket unless a full explanation is given for the negative feedback. I too have not yet received my ticket.

The reason for the negative feedback was:
We had been advised that the link for payment could not be sent over to Mariano's sister in Argentina so that payment could be made;
this was not the case and payment was eventually made. Mariano feels that Daniel did not assist in the way that he should have as he offered no resolution to the issue.

We have both spoken with Daniel on numerous occasions and again today, 09-05-2017 and have given him an explanation as to the nature of the issue.
During the conversation today Daniel spoke over us, shouted at us and refused to accept anything we said and is now refusing to speak with us or issue our tickets.

Travel House UK is now in breach of contract and we are within our rights to seek lawful redress.

We really do not want to go down that path if necessary but feel that unless our tickets are issued within the next 24 hours, we will have no option.

Joanna Lloyd-Sontowski
Mariano Dattoli

Ma
May 09, 2017

Comments

•   Aug 09, 2018

if you need travel agency or umrah packages, cheap umrah packages you must visit: https://experienceumrah.co.uk