Tranzmission Works / Rude and unprofessional

1 170 98th Ave N.Saint Petersburg, FL, United States

I bought a rebuilt transmission from "mike" at tranzmission works and it is not the right transmission. The transmission arrived a month after it was promised. He is very rude and all he can say is "all the transmissions for your truck are built on the same platform". Well, wrong! I contacted him the very first thing it arrived and told him it was not the right transmission. I told him the bell housing was different not allowing me to use the necessary block spacer plate, it didn't have the holes needed to use the brace to my transfer case, and the nuetral safety switch threaded hole is 1 / 2" thread and mine is a 1" thread. He wanted my mechanic to try and make it work and sent a used incorrect switch. Nuetral safety switch does multiple functions (Nuetral safety, reverse lights, sends signal to shift selector, and sends signal to allow overdrive to be used. Mike expects my mechanic to "mickey mouse" the wiring, the block plate, and the transfer case brace. I have emailed him and called multiple times with no response. Mike hung up on my mechanic because he knew the mechanic was right in saying this is totally the wrong transmission. No one will attempt to install this transmission for me. This place is by far the worst people i have ever dealt with. I am reporting them to the bbb of florida. At this point i am sure the transmission was only cleaned up and never rebuilt, and i am sure their 5 year warranty is sham as well.