Transworld Timeshares International / Scam and fraud

1 3401 NW 9 AVE # 2Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-2252466

I contacted this company regarding timeshare resale. They first told me they could get me my $ back from any other company, including their old DBA which was WHK Property Management Resort Timeshare Solutions. If you've ever signed up with WHK, they are now this Transworld Timeshare International. I asked where they are located, and the representative (Justin Dean) said Houston, TX. They are in fact located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, just as their website says so. Their way of attempting to get your $ back form any previous companies is sending them letters threatening the attorney general and so forth. They sign their names as the actual customer, so therefor they are guilty of forgery. The representative also tried to make it sound like they work WITH Charles Bronson and then spit off typical state statute information, but when you ask if you can VERIFY the info with the commissioner, it is a different story. To really verify the credibility of this company, why are they not listed on sunbiz.org? Because they are WHK, all they did was change their website, name, and address. They, like the rest of them, have no intentions of selling your property and will say anything (including making other companies look bad) just to get your monies. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR BS, the proof is in the pudding!

Va

Comments

• Sl
      29th of Aug, 2008

These guys are a total scam!!! I stupidly paid them in February of 2007 to help me rent my timeshare unit at a 5-star resort in Mexico. I had one week reserved at Christmas time and another week over New Years and they never brought me one single offer. I have given them other weeks since then, also reserved for high season, and they've done NOTHING! NOT ONE SINGLE OFFER EVEN FOR CHEAP!!! If they can't find people to rent units during those highest of high-season weeks then in my opinion they are worthless and just a bunch of con artists.

Don't fall for their scam!

• Wi
      25th of Feb, 2009

I, also contracted with this company to sell my timeshare, to this date I have NOT received one
    offer. The company will NOT return phone calls and they seemed to be getting harder to locate.
    Is there anything that can be done?

• Dc
      16th of Nov, 2009

I can't locate them by phone or by the website. Website has changed to some other CRAP in Arabic!!! Total ripoff!!