Transunion / inquiries still not removed after logging a dispute
I had logged a dispute with transunion close to 2 months ago for un authorised inquiries on my report. It had past the 20 business days that was a month ago and when following up I was informed they have escalated to have it removed manually as there was a system error. I followed up a week after again and got the same update it has still been escalated. My credit score has dropped as a result of this unauthorised inquiries this had to be removed after my dispute and you people are not doing your job why have you still not removed it its 2 months later after my dispute and I am really passed off. Please help in removing this urgentoy.
More Transunion Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - poor customer service
- Transunion - bad company and service
- Transunion - payment in arrears
- Transunion - credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.
- Transunion - debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this