Transport Services (Indian Railway) / Complient Against Ticket Collector

1 B-205 shrinandnagar Part 3, VejalpurAhmedabad, India Review updated:
Phone: 9924101967

Dear Sir,

I had very bad experience traveling from Ahmedabad to Kankanadi for my personal work with the following tickets.

PNR NO. Train No. Date of Journey Seat / Berth During Journey

[protected] 9110 24.11.2007 WL/3 Confirmed D1-80

[protected] 2902 25.11.2007 PQWL/50 WL 17

[protected] 1007 25.11.2007 WL/9 Confirmed

[protected] 2618 25.11.2007 RLWL51 S-4 48

[protected] 2977 25.11.2007 Confirm S-10 57 to 61

Problems 1

T.C. of 2902 treated me like Dog with abused language and thrown me out of the compartment and told me to go to last general compartment. I rush to board that compartment but I found it was not a general compartment it was ladies compartment the train was moving guard told me drop down from the compartment, but he realized in the next movement that the train is moving fast so he take me into the compartment and saved my life. Guard informed the police at Dhanu by his mobile and described the matter. Police at Dhanu listen to my problem and was convened and told me to board general compartment at next station (Dhanu) but at next stop I tried to reach the general compartment but failed to reach. And due to this reason I had to go to borivalle by Aravali Express, which was very, late to board to my next destination i.e.Train No.2618 from Dadar to Kalyan therefore I had to go to Panvel by Govt.Bus. It was breath-taking distance because I had to reach Panvel by 9.25am and I reach Panvel at 9.30 am but thanks God Train was late by 1 hour.

Problem. 2

I boarded the train at Kankanadi at 5.25 for Baroda the train was late by 2.5 hours and I was not able to board Bhavnager Express for Ahmedabad. Am I eligible to get the refund of PNR No. [protected]

I hope you will look the above problem seriously and give best judgment of the above matter & penalize the T.C. of Gujarat Mail and also send him to some Management Association for course of positive attitude & personality development. Because T.C. is doing public sewa and he must behave well with presence of mind.

And please give me your best reply.
I am sorry for bad English.

Regards,

Suresh Devadiga

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Dec, 2007

complaint about him to the DRM office( sr div commercial manager) of your area , they have separate complaint cell for such type of misbehave by railway employees , you can get the address of the DRM office from your nearby railway station . you can send the request by post ,keep the copy of the complaint and ask them to answer after necesary action . By right to info act you can get the info of action taken if you don't get the answer after 1 month.
    hope you get the justice soon .

20th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I would like to know what are the charges and any sort of pnelty that a person has to pay if he choses to travel in the sleeper class with a Journel ticket during the day time.

Please advise.

• Vi
      7th of Feb, 2008

RESPECTED SIR,

ON 5/02/08, IN BETWEEN PALAKKAD AND COIMBATORE[MADUKKARAI] RAILWAY TRACK A HIGH SPEED TRAIN DUE TO CARELESS DRIVING HIT FOUR WILD ENDANGERED ELEPHANTS AND KILLED THEM IN THE CRUELEST CIRCUMSTANCES IN PROJECT ELEPHANT AREA , EARLIER ALSO THIS AREA HAS SEEN SEVERAL TIMES SUCH INCIDENTS AND PROPER STEPS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE WILD ANIMALS ,WERE NOT BEEN TAKEN EITHER BY SOUTHERN RAILWAY NOR THE FOREST DEPT, KERALA AND TAMILNADU , INSPITE OF THE COMPLAINT GIVEN TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY OF KERALA FOREST AND RAILWAY AUTHORITIES,

ALSO THE CONTINUING CRUELTIES TO CAPTIVE ELEPHANTS IN KERALA IS SEEN IGNORED BY PROJECT ELEPHANTS AUTHORITIES,

HENCE I REQUEST IMMIEDIATE ACTION,

to know the status of the parcel no.147411

thiruvananthapuram to Kuppam.

• Pu
      17th of Jul, 2008

To know the status of the parcel booked from Thiruvanathpuram to kuppam,
    Parcel No.147411 dated on 04/07/08

• In
      11th of Sep, 2008

It is highly unfortunate that the Gour Linked Express train bearing the number 03153(Sealdah to Balurghat) is not maintaining the proper schedule time from Malda town to
    Balurghat regularly. So the passengers are unable to reach
    in time for their duties. It shoud be rectified and to take the
    necessary action so that this bad practice may be removed.

• Yo
      27th of Sep, 2008

1. I had booked my motorcycle Honda Unicorn MH 12 DD2956, from Patiala, on 27 Aug 08, (receipt no F 211410)to be sent to Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra.
    2. Even after a month, ive not received my bike, which is causing a lot of financial, professional, mental hardship to me.
    3. This is a sad example of laxity on the part of Railways.

4. my contact no is 09949664584

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2009

Babu Rao Basala Guntur, Andhra Pradesh ...Sir, I had a sleepless night in Sec'bad bound Narayanadri express(from Tirupathy) in 3 tier AC, on 14th March, 2009, as I had been reallotted SIDE TOP UPPER berth of the 3 side berths, in spite of I reserved the ticket some 20 days before my actual journey . What a senseless, stupid idea of adding middle berth to the existing two side berths. I could not move my hand & get required air flow. Why does the South Central Railway make the passengers suffer ? What is our fault ? ...It is inhuman & unjust to treat Indian passengers like goats & lambs. I strongly request the Indian Railway Board to forthwith ORDER to remove the the side middle berth & save passengers from bitter suffering.

13th of Apr, 2014

MERA NAM JAYPRABHA HULE MERI AGE 67 YEARS HAI ME AJ MUMBAI TO KOLAPUR DT. 13.04.20141 ME TRAIN NO-11023 SAHYADRI EXP ME S-1 KE DABBE ME TRAVEL KAR RAHI HU. T.C. SABHI LOCAL PUBLIC SE PAISE LE RAHA HAI AUR ABPI JEB BHAR RAHA HAI HAME. HAME APNI HI SEATPE BETHANE NAHI MIL PA RAHA HAI MENE T.C. SE KAHA TO AP INLOGOKO NICHE UTARIYE T.C. BOLA ME KUCH NAHI MAR SAKTA APKO JO KARNA HAI KAR LO, T.C. UNNI LOGOSE PAISE LEKE JEB ME BHAR RAHA HAI. AUR HAMARI KOIBHI MADAT NAHI KAR RAHA PLS HELP ME