transport connectio / quote #246042

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States
Phone: 561-982-1275

Called Bill Avrich and tried to discuss quote that was sent to me. He would not abide by the quote and became very belligerent on phone. This so called owner is only a broker as he said to me and would put haul out for bids. He then started cursing me and even called me a MFing ###. This seems to be a pattern with this idiot if you look at other reviews. I do not recommend this company and I will do all I can to send all information to proper legal authorities to get him to stop all business. He reports the quote that is sent out is a computer generated item and numbers that he cannot live up to. I deal with quotes on a daily basis and a quote is just that. These are numbers by law that a business has to honor but not by his standards. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
I sent a review in to transport reviews.com and received a call from Bill stating he had removed it due to he owns 50% of this company. This man needs to be put out of business. I have the emails and all information stored if at any time I need to present it to anyone.

Je