Transoffer.com / Stay away from these guys

Hi guys i bought quite a few items from the above website, but to my surprise i am trying to log into the said website and lo and behold they no longer exist. I am out of quite a bit of my money now. What can i do to get back my money.

Bi

Comments

• Jd
      7th of May, 2012

I bought something from them too last week and went to check on my order and the web site was gone. But the next day I got an Email from them with their new website. Did you give an email address in your profile and order info? I did ... 2 days later I got another email that 1 of the items I ordered was out of stock and pick a new item to replace it. My order was supposedly sent today - we'll see. I've ordered stuff from China and overseas before, it always takes 2 or sometimes 3 days to show up in tracking on the EMS or other postal website, but we'll see if this is legit or not. You should always do a small order the first time to check the company out!

• Ab
      15th of Jun, 2012

whats their new site????

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2012

That's only because they were getting sued.
    They should have emailed you there new website.
    they want your business and they would hate to
    lose customers! I love love love this site.
    you guys should STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!

WONDERFUL SITE!

• Yv
      4th of Jul, 2012

I have ordered form their site before and i had no problems with them whatsoever. Can anyone give me there new website address ?

• Sw
      17th of Aug, 2012

i buy from them all the time and have no problems. I love this site. The new website is itransoffer.com.

17th of Apr, 2013

How long does it take to process order after u pay mine still says pending

• Mz
      17th of Apr, 2013

New web site is trans offer. com not itransoffer they emailed me